GH-New Media Pics of Sarah and Maurice

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised ABC's not even promoting this, outside of that promo on SoapNet where the used clips of her as Carly, without ever mentioning who she was playing.

They could at least do a brief promo about the storyline she's involved in, which would surely include Sonny and Jason, who they pimp out the most.

I wonder if Maurice and Steve will feel upstaged by her again. :lol:

• Members

So who wants to help me campaign for no Claudia/Devil... I mean Sonny pairing?

(No, this does not mean I want Un-Jason. I'm thinking, let's try her with LUCKY! Something different for once, and maybe she can get him out of that fricken police job.)

• Members

Which is odd as now Carly's this fishwife type character who runs around shouting her mouth off in 'designer' threads...although I like the idea of Claudia being this glamorous, yet dangerous mob daughter who can play ball with the big boys while still remaining a sexy, fiesty female. If anyone remembers one of the first MyNetworkTV telenovelas, Desire maybe, there was a character on that who was the daughter of a mob boss and was forced to take over the organisation when her father died? I would like for Claudia to be that type of character.

• Members

I love TC, but Nik tends to be just weird, and after seeing him and NL do 1 love scene, it turned me off from like all love scenes. (I literally don't watch any any more.)

Unlike most, I believe that GV can really "bring it" if given the material. Lucky wasn't always an idiot (and yea, I know that GV is no JJ, but I think that he's grown quite a bit). I blame all of his mess on Liar Webber, she destroys characters I say, (Un-Jason anyone?)

Plus, when he acts against people like Tony, he does get better. Put him with Sarah and watch him shine.

But most importantly, anyone is better than putting him with that misogynist a-hole Sonny (oh, and Ric too, he's just plain psycho).

• Members

Sarah reminds me of Lucky Santangelo, if anyone has ever read the Jackie Collins books. She is just fierce, all attitude, take no prisioners. She is smokin! Whomever she will be paired with, it will be golden.

Ryan, you need to put the REAL Carly in your avatar...but I adore your banner!

• Members

When does she start? I can hardly wait! I am so excited.

She looks SO beautiful. I really REALLY want to steal that pic of her with the dark coat collar and use it as an avatar. She is so sultry! I am straight -- but damn near to girl-crushing on her right about now.

As for pairings, I honestly am salivating at the thought of SB and Rick Hearst. IMO, he's the only actor with enough edge and talent to go toe-to-toe with her.

As for Nikolas, TC can be extremely talented when he wants. Maybe Sarah is the actress to bring that out of him?

Who knows. I want to watch first and see what I like. :)

• Members

TC & SB would be HOT!!!

but it wont happen as Nick isnt in the mob crap.

i was pretty excited to see her back on GH (even tho i dont have the OMGOMG love fact and think shes rather overrated), but not now. just another person to hog up airtime and focus the show around the mob.

Archived