GH: Week Of Jan 7th!

• Members

Loved the episode! Hate Michael the Demon Spawn. Seriously, I wish they would ship his ass off to military school. It made me giggle when Sonny and Demon Spawn walked in on Carly and Jax and that Jax is the responsible parent. Carly really should have expected that Demon Spawn would turn out this way when her best friend is Jason and Sonny is his adoptive father.

The best part of the episode was Diane and Alexis. The comedic timing between those two was amazing and it balanced out the rest of the episode. What do you bet though that when they changed seats, they somehow mixed up and grabbed the wrong dress? Either that or that they have the same dress.

Sam telling Carly that Jason fathered Jake? Moment worth waiting for. Did not disappoint

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ummm yeah okay Sam MAY just be the worst character on Daytime television. She may be a whore/slut/b*tch/ but you know what just this ONE day I'll cheer her skank but on as she LAYS it into Carly...lol.

I FLOVED the expression on Carzilla's face when she mentioned that Elizabeth gave Jason the child he's always wanted...something the witch will never be able to do for her big "best friend".

Can't wait to see the fireworks.

"This!? Coming from the town WHORE!?" CLASSIC!

OMFG...how DARE that animal lay a hand on Elizabeth!? WOW GH is on FIRE! Elizabeth I really hope you knock that ho out....what am I saying? You're too good for that.

It simply amazes the lenghts to which Carly will go to keep her delusions alive. I mean does it scare anyone else how childish she looked screaming and shouting at Elizabeth today? I found it almost pathetic how deep her fantasies about Jason and her run....

Oh look the whore is seeking comfort from the Neanderthal...I wondered how long it would take before she sought "comfort"

• Members

All I'm going to say is this....

1) Awesome show

2) Loved Sam calling it like it is

3) Loved Carly calling it like it is

4) Noticed some revisionist history on Elizabeth's part & Carly's too

5) Carly is a beast!!

6) Liason is love

7) Sam is a bitch (and so is Carly)

8) When Laura Wright shows the kind of subtle emotion she showed when she learned the truth today, it reminds me why I love her so much.

I'll be back later.

• Members

Can someone please explain to me why these two animals are so invested in who Jason sleeps with and impregnates? I didn't know Carly and Sam took turns signing off on when Jason's allowed to use his penis and who he can use it with. I'm surprised Carly didn't blame Sam.

Carly: "Elizabeth?! Are you serious?!? Jason got Elizabeth pregnant?!"

Sam: "It's sickening, I know."

Carly: "God, Sam, what the hell were you thinking?!"

Sam: "Carly, I was on location. I must've lost track of Jason's Penile Insertion Permission Slip. I thought you had it."

Carly: "Me? I had my hands full trying to control Jax's and Sonny's penises, I couldn't possibly keep Jason's on my mind as well. Especially when I'm trying to trap Jax give Jax a baby."

Sam: "Well, I'm already leading Lucky around by his schlong, so I'm pretty busy too, here."

Carly: "Don't give me that. As dumb as Lucky is, all you have to do to keep him busy is make him chase his penis in circles. You could've easily stopped this from happening."

Sam: "What's done is done. What do we do now?"

Carly: "There's only one thing left to do."

Sam: "Terrorize her in the park at gunpoint in front of her two small children?"

Carly: (groans) "You're really proud of that, aren't you?"

Sam: (shrugs) "What can I say? When genius strikes, much like my many orgasms, I just go with it."

Carly: "Well, I can do you one better. I'll storm over to house, barge my way in, shriek and yell, and then proceed to smack the hell out of her in front of her children."

Sam: (claps) "Impressive. Absolutely impress-- I mean, the genius of it all! God! Why didn't I think of beating her up in her own home in front of her children?"

Carly: "The same reason you let Jason knock her up. You're not so bright."

• Members

Alexis and Diane were hilarious as usual. I hope we get to see more of them together once this wraps up.

I absoultely loved Carly and Elizabeth's scene. It was great seeing Liz call Carly the town whore and seeing Carly slap her. Such good drama!

I liked seeing Anthony Zacchara again as well. He is so entertaining.

• Members

Even though the scenes were okay, I do agree with the lunacy of having Carly and Sam that invested in Jason's sex life. It's been enough months where Sam shouldn't still be playing the woman scorned out for revenge. The J/C friendship is not a dynamic I ever got since most of the time he looks exasperated with her but she borders on obsession. She went to him to ask that he talk to Michael about wanting to be a mobster when Jax is capable of talking to her son and she is more concerned about Jason's life than her own husband. Instead of going to Elizabeth she should have gone directly to her best friend Jason.

It's okay for her and Sonny's son to be named Morgan after Jason but not okay for Jason's own son to have his initials.

• Members

oh please Liz is such a liar. She said that it was Jason's idea to keep this thing a secret. LIAR. Liz is the one that begged him in the elevator not to tell anyone. He wanted to tell Sam and come open in the beginning but Liz was the one that told him not to. I get the reasoning, but dont twist up history and place that all on Jason. LMAO at her getting slapped. Thank you Carly for that

Oh and I also cant beleive Carly has the nerve to call Sam out on beign a skank. Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black? The look on her face when Sam let the little bombshell out was priceless. Thank you Sam for shutting that shrew up if only for a small while

• Members

LMAO!

Are you for real...first off Jason agreed because he knew it was the BEST thing to do. I'm not gonna argue about who's "idea" it was but even if it was Elizabeth's idea you can't deny the fact that she had good reasons and that Jason respected her wishes because after its all said and done she is the mother and the bond between mother and child is very special and unique (IMO). She was just trying to protect Jake. Elizabeth didn't guilt Jason or force him to do anything. She just asked. And he agreed. Carly makes it seem like Elizabeth is some hateful, vindicative person out to destroy her life when that couldn't be far from the truth.

As for Carly slapping Elizabeth it was good drama and I accept that. However it just further shows how pathetic and useless Carly is. That kinda behavior is atrocious. I mean really...you support someone slapping another woman because she just happens to be the mother of your so called "best friend's" son? RIDICULOUS. All she did was spout a bunch of bs. The way she said you'd think Elizabeth got Jason drunk as hell, tied him him up in that sexy penthouse of his, and proceded to ravage him on the couch just to get pregnant and get her "claws" into him. Not to mention probably planning it all out for months on end....

Just a sick piece of work Carly is and I feel so bad for Jax. I truly hope that they do allow this witch to concieve ever again.

• Members

Liz has been pretty quick to slap people herself, so I really didn't mind seeing her get a little of her own medicine. Carly up in this whole thing is silly, I agree there. It's just another excuse for Jason to come to Liz's defense, imo. Carly and Sam on Liason prop duty yet again. I'm sure it will be Lucky's turn again soon enough.

Archived