2008: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Jul 11 2008, 01:42 AM)
I've concluded that LML probably spoke only with her friends on the show like Michelle Stafford (a long time friend), Christian LeBlanc (by Queen Stafford association), Don Diamont, Judith Chapman, those types. Go to KnotsLanding.net and you'll see in various interviews that the cast and crew say that LML and Bernie never spoke with the actors. At Y&R it seemed only her favorites got what they wanted.

Well, in various interviews, the meals were reported by Christian Leblanc, Jeanne Cooper, Eric Braeden, Don Diamont, and Greg Rikaart. Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head. Greg mentioned one deeper into LML's reign, after he felt Kevin had "lost his edge". Shortly after that, Kevin vowed to hunt down Jana and kill her. (Of course, two weeks later, after they found her brain tumor, he was sappily near-weeping over the love of his life. And Colleen was giving her her own clothes and makeup...but I digress).

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH actors dod whatever theyw ant because TPYTB not only allow it but encourge it by almost always giving them what they want.

they need someone to go in there and let them know they are ACTORS who were hired to do a job, act whats written. plays this char, and if they cant do that then they need to go.

• Members

A part of me is beginning -- well not beginning, since I've thought this for a while -- but I think that the show believes its own hype. I mean, seriously... what executive producer gets up to accept an Emmy for best daytime drama and starts off with "Well, this was expected."

Archived