The Kay Alden LOOOOOVE Fest!!!

YRBB

• Members

There is no need for you to hijack this thread with your anti-Alden agenda. If you don't like her, post in the anti-Alden thread. This thread is for those who like her. This area is not for "thoughtful" discussion, or engaging in debates. That's for the general discuss the soaps area. Your comments will not be tolerated in this thread.

If you have a problem with something a moderator says to you, you can contact an administrator via [email protected] and someone will deal with your issue. But challenging them on the boards to "ban you" will not be tolerated, and will result in a banning.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kay Alden fan here! I loved her time on Y&R when she gave Ashley and Jill balls and heart (before the sperm debacle, of course). I love that she cares about soaps and that she gave so many years of loyal service to the once-best soap on TV. I *especially* love that she is on B&B now and, I believe, tightening up the story-telling and giving it some much-needed depth, polish and consisitency.

• Members

I liked a lot of them :). However, my favorite would be the fight for the Chancellor mansion because it pitted Jill and Katherine against each other perfectly. Jess and Jeanne rocked it (especially Jill's implosion at Kay's party). The Takeover story is a close second and I think it happened in 1999.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Kay has been doing exquisite work on B&B lately. I love what she has done with Pam and how everything has slowed down a little bit. Yes, Rick and Taylor are in love with one another, but they waited two months instead of two weeks.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived