ATWT PreVUE: Week of December 3 Edition

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:D Thank you for the spoilers Ryan. Can you please tell me if Paul and Meg find out the baby is his or if Ro says something that makes Paul think she knows more then she is saying and he starts to look for the truth. Do you know when Cadys last air date is? Thank you for taking the time to read this and answer my questions.

• Members

Hi Truefan,

Cady's last airdate is unknown at this time. I'm assuming either sometime in late December or early January she'll be gone.

Paul & Meg are still under the impression that Craig is the father. I have my own suspicions about that. This week, Craig is irked when he sees Rosanna talking to Eli. I think maybe Craig hired Eli to change the results, but before he could, Rosanna changed them.

• Members

^^^^^

Next week, look for Meg to learn she's a carrier for a disease that may affect her child.

Craig is going to find out about Rosanna's switch. The later researches a very dangerous & sinister plan

There's more to Eli than you think. Unfortunately can't get into much detail, but I will soon.

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers. Sounds like a boring week if you ask me.

Ryan, do you know if there is any chance that Sophie & her baby will be leaving town next? Now that Cole is gone, I want these 2 gone next. Sadly there are rumors that Sophie will be getting a family. I raelly hope those rumors are false.

• Members

Thanks you Ryan. Please tell me is Eli a good guy or a bad guy. I throught he was a good friend of Megs. He helped her a few years ago so are they changing is character? Eli has a tape of Ro changing the test results. Do you think Eli could have changed the results before Ro? Do you know if Eli has any more tires to oakdale and will he and Meg remain friends. I really liked their scences togather. I am sorry if I am asking to much but with Ro going back into a coma. Do you know if Paul find out he is the father of Megs baby before Ro goes back into her coma or after she is in a coma. It is going to be interesting to see where they are going with this story.

Archived