GL: Week of Nov. 19th

• Members

OK, GL people, it's time to get in here and talk about what's happening in Springfield.

I'm intrigued by the idea of a Gus/Olivia pairing. I'm also looking forward to more Coop and Ashley and finding out what Edmund is up to. Is their any hope he can save us from having to watch Josh become a minister? If so, I say free pass on all those times he tried to kill Reva/Richard (and even Cassie) :P

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Edmund's return has been terrific, IMO. I wish he could stick around longer.

And I'm sorry a so-call reverend (Josh) working to get someone "permanently gone" (Edmund) is wrong on so many levels. Idiotic. First, Josh wants Jeffrey to help Cassie because "he'd walk through a wall for her", then he tells him to back off and now he wants him for the Edmund thing again. They have officially made me despise Josh and Cassie. :angry:

And I FF through most of yesterday's show. I only watched Edmund, Alex and some of the Cyrus stuff. It was just boring, IMO.

• Members

Thanks, Julia. We're on the same page with the Reverend.

I'm not "religious" in the organized religion sense, but do consider myself spiritual. And it's just pathetic how they are writing this story. Are TPTB so broke that they can't afford a story consultant to help them write this somewhat respectfully?!?!? It's coming across like none of these writers have ever stepped foot in a church of any kind, much less had someone in their lives that knew something about religion! :angry:

It appears as though this week will be all about The Coopers, so I'm not planning on tuning in much. I would have liked to have seen a Thanksgiving with the Bauers or Lewises or Spauldings (I won't even mention the Reardons) - but I guess the only one that EW/DK care to show us are the Coopers. Ugh.

• Members

Of course she's not even gonna try, she's a cheap, selfish ho. She doesn't care if she breaks her niece's heart in a thousand pieces and rips what's left of her family to shreds, when Harley gets the hots for a guy, any guy, she takes him no matter who gets hurt. She doesn't care. She stabbed Dinah, who had been a very loyal friend to her, in the back by sleeping with Mallet. She nearly destroyed Phillip and Rick's friendship by sleeping with Rick to get revenge on Phillip for sleeping with Beth. And she came extremely close to sleeping with Dylan just this past summer, knowing that Dylan was falling in love with her again but that she was just mad at Gus. She just doesn't care about anyone but herself. Not even her own kids. Can you imagine how confused and messed up those boys are gonna be when they see Mommy going around with their own cousin's boyfriend just weeks after another surrogate daddy walked out on them? I'd love to see Buzz take Frank and Harley by the scruffs and knock some sense into their empty skulls.

Archived