B&B: Week of Nov. 19th Discussion!

• Members

LoL, so true! The moment she falls down was so obvious, especially with the wig popping up--did you see that? There seemed to be a chasm between the neck and the hair lol

Great episode, though, today! It seems Donna, Stephen, Nick, Jackie, Storm AND Brooke might be suspects, lol.

This is going to be awesome!

I LOVED Katie telling Thorne off! You go girl! I also loved how Thorne was chastized for not being his usual self and how Eric related Felicia and Thorne's acting to Stephanie. And, I have to say this: Even though I FLOVE Stephanie and I think Susan Flannery is one of the best actresses out there, I enjoyed seeing her being shot and, in a way, paying for all she has done. I mean, she has done a lot, hasn't she?

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow, lol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love to - since these are always my fave char's on soaps. however i can only like them if a an atress who can i dont know, act, in in the role. it also helpd for her to be smokin hot enough for men to want her. lets just she was galled dogface grace for a reason on Y&R.

• Members

Loved B&B today and yesterday, some good campy drama.

Favorite part today? Stephanie: "I *always* have to turn the lights off."

Psh. Bitch please, somebody's about to turn your lights off, all right.

This show is just a testament to the fact that soap opera, as a whole, would be much better off if everything went back to 30 minutes. Every time I watch B&B, no matter if the show's horrible or great, I always feel an old-school quality to it. It never fails t take me back to about 10-15 years ago. I'd leave maybe the biggest soap of each network at 60 minutes (Y&R and GH, and DAYS too, I guess), but put the rest at 30 minutes each.

• Members

Aaaaw, she's not that bad. I think Gareis is an actress that depends very much on the quality of the script she's given. If the script is good, she's good. If the script is not that good, then she's also not that good. As far as I'm concerned, she's been given great material in B&B, therefore she's acceptable. Of course, I'm not saying she's anywhere near Heather Tom, Eilleen Davidson, Susan Flannery, Lesli Kay, or even Katherine Kelly Lang.

• Members

LOL! :D :D :D

I absolutely agree. No matter how bad it gets, B&B has something distinctly soapy about it. Some people argue that B&B should go to an hour, but I think that the half-hour format has kept it fresh. It would destroy the show, and its style, if it went to an hour.

• Members

I'm not a fan of Donna. Jennifer Gareis doesn't do much for me! I wouldn't care if Donna was sent off to prison.

KKL and Heather Tom are better actresses!

And Brad Bell, please keep Patrick Duffy around much longer this time, and give William De Vry a SL. B)

Who do I think really shot Stephanie? Pam :o

• Members

Yes! Patrick Duffy needs to stay and Storm should definitely get a storyline!!! He's FANTASTIC!

How come you think Pam shot her?

What do you guys think will happen with Katie and Thorne now? Are they broken up? Not? Will they?

• Members

I just watched Monday's episode and I'm in HEAVEN! This is the best fashion show I can remember watching! You have the over the top glamous, it feels grand like a real show, there is humor, drama, romance and the mystery with Stephanie. Hats off to the entire B&B staff for this gem!

Felicia and Thorne have great chemistry together. I hope we see more scenes with these two. I really don't care for Ridge with any of his siblings. Also hoping Felicia and Thorne get their much deserved storylines. We got a nice moment between Katie and Thorne. Those two feel natural together and could be a great long term couple.

I finally felt something for Stephanie during this episode. With the flashbacks and those final moments with Eric, it kinda made me sad. She has done so much for him and I do feel like she loved him. Unfortunately, people grow apart and she needs to move on.

Archived