ATWT Thursday November 15

• Members

Let's see..hmmmm...Evan has to be the evil one. Ummm....Luke and Noah are having problems. Chris sleeps with Luke. Luke becomes pregnant. Who is the daddy? Chris or Noah? Evan wanting Chris for himself. He decides to switch the baby results. Which makes Noah the father of Luke's baby. :rolleyes::P:lol:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

...But then Noah and Chris have a fight and Noah winds up falling off a cliff into the unknown, presumed dead. Evan moves heaven and Earth to make sure Chris and Luke stay apart in the meantime. :D

How about a mention of the best line today? "After I vomit..." as uttered by Lucinda.

• Members

The thing is, the Dusty/Lily stuff was so long ago, no one GAS. I barely remember Dusty was her first, if they hadn't reaired that "classic" episode. I really don't think Mabel's was "their" place....but I didn't listen to half their drivel-ish reminescing anyway. He made a comment about beating up her boyfriend, and I assumed he laid Holden out...which he probably did at some point. Those were the days when guys traded punches. Nowadays, someone gets ONE sucker punch in, and it's a "fight".

Boy...I feel bad for MP, having to continually be a sanctimonious priss in this story. TIIC had better start writing him some "revelations" about himself, because this is getting old. Jack admitted to Carly his marriage wasn't ending because she got ill, it was ending because of his feelings for her. For someone who values the truth, he lies himself when it's conveinent. Carly's lies are one thing...but Jack needs to understand "truth" isn't some guarantee of "love". If it was, he never would have left Katie's side during this...Katie hasn't really lied to him at all. (I think she has, but admittedly, it's nothing on the scale of what Carly does.) If he had been honest about his feelings months ago, or even WEEKS ago, there would have been no reason for Carly to lie.

• Members

Mabel's never existed back then. It was not their place. I dont think they even had a place. And did Lily say Lucinda was against them being together? Or was she referring to Holden? Because she WANTED Dusty with Lily. Seriously the script was horrible for Dusty and Lily. The history was made up from the writer's ass. :rolleyes:

Now, I know why MP spoke up. He must be really frustrated with the repetitive garbage he is getting to play out. Jack has seriously become one big jerk. I ask myself why would Carly want him??

• Members

I know what you mean. I just don't like this "Jack" at all. And he's gotta be hating it because it doesnt' even seem like him. You almost want Carly to say enough already...screw off!! lol

And the way those kids get moved from house to house is crazy. For someone who keeps preaching about loving his kids so much he sure puts them through alot of hell. I hope they fix his character soon because I for one hate not liking Jack.

Also I loved Dusty and Lily today. Was nice to see Lily smiling and having sex for pete sake. Same for Dusty. And I think they have great chemistry, better than Dusty and Emily.

• Members

I'm not sure when Mabel's first appeared, but it was definitely around that time. The Snyder children would go there, but it was a "summer only" kind of place. And as for Lucinda, she has a habit of embracing Lily's previous boyfriends, when Lily moves on to someone new. So, by the time Dusty didn't have a prayer with Lily, I'm sure he looked better than Holden-the Stable Boy.

Sigh...I don't know why TIIC have made Jack such an ass. It's like he's continually throwing a temper tantrum. He wants to believe that the relationship with Fluffy was so perfect, it would have lasted forever, had Carly not lied. That marriage hit the skids because Jack kissed Carly. And frankly the Kack thing was all about Jack bulldozing his way over Katie's usually very sensible protests.

Archived