ATWT Thursday November 15

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, OK, so Meg has been preggo's for what??----2 seconds and she has had every test known to man to see WTD is.

While Jack on the other hand is still showing up and removing "the children" from Carly's when ever he wants, and without notice . Parker's not even his child for goodness sake.

Oh, Oh, --- Garson has had something done to his hair because Dusty looks a little less gray to me. Calling Ms Clairol.

Just another day in good old JokeDale IL. :rolleyes:

• Members

Please, Please, don't tell me that TIIC are going to put Holdumb and Bonnie together. How old is she any way---- five.

Now to comment on Cady--- just because she is getting ready to exit stage right doesn't mean that Rosanna shouldn't be recast. Cady didn't originate the role and if TPTB can bring back old Craig they can do the same for Rosanna. JokeDale needs two resident rich girls.

Sorry CarJack fans but I hope those two NEVER get back together. Jacka ss the G-Man is long overdue for having that can of whoop-a ss opened on his sorry butt.

• Members

Solid, but stale feeling show. I felt sorry for Rosanna, being stuck in black and white land, but otherwise the HellQuad was reciting the same dialogue they've had for weeks.

Dusty/Lily? Sorry, I didn't see anything worth watching there. Yeah, it was great somebody dug through the archives and mentioned "The Carriage House", a set long since dead and buried, but all the reminiscing felt hollow to me. I don't feel any chemistry between GM and MB. And OY, the Holden/Bonnie thing...that just ain't gonna work. Now that Dusty's given up dating girls twenty years younger, Holden's going to do it?

Even Carjack was kind of dull, even with Jack's boorish attitude. I think Carly and Sage's talk was sweet, but sad. Boy, Jackie is high and mighty about lying...uh, whaddya call marrying one woman while still in love with another? Whatever that is, it ain't the "truth". But hey...I almost fainted seeing Carly actually has a kitchen.

• Members

Yeah, I felt the same way about Rosanna.

The Dusty stuff was ok. There wasnt those sparks because it was Brian Bloom in the role not Grayson. The only thing they got right about the history was "The Carriage House". Some of the history they talked about NEVER happened.

CarJack was boring today. We are back to the same drivel again. :rolleyes: Jack huffing and puffing about taking the kids away just because Carly made a fool of him. :rolleyes: He is acting like a baby crier. :lol:

• Members

I noticed they arent bringing the numbers they use to. The days they were on this past week werent the highest. I think fans are getting bored with them. They are only on 2 days a week. And when they are on their story is boring. The paralysis of Luke was idiotic!! It was just a plot device to stall the storyline.

Archived