ATWT Wednesday November 7

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In reference to the spoiler: TAKE THAT HOLDEN! I want him with KMH's Emily anyway. I always wonder if the Hensley's have on-screen chemistry. But I'm speculating their going to put him with Bonnie, who is an okay actor maybe its because i miss Naperia Groves or whatever name she was going by. But what the heck happened to Issac and Sarah (who would be a great character if they had recast her and had a great writer.)

• Members

Needless to say today's show was Great and then some. :) Could have done with out Sof and Cole. But other than that it was great, so nice to see Craig in scenes without MegHO. Great Luke and Noah scenes, loved the Lily and Holden stuff as well. Babs and Iris are such a hoot.

Thursday looks good as well, looks like Tom, Chris, and Bob in scenes together, which is great.

• Members

:lol: Your awesome!

I know a lot about digital (I use them at UArts) and I would have to say that they probably need to white balance, check the exposure, or ease the lighting.

Jersey, you say. What part of Jersey North or South? I live in Philly and would love to see stars.

• Members

So what did everyone think of Evan??? I hope this embrace of family lineage is worth it in the long run. He came off like an InTurn winner, if you ask me. Lucinda was right on target when she brought up his age. I thought the guy was fresh out of high school! Was that line about baby socks actually uttered by Evan III back in the day?

Archived