ATWT Wednesday November 7

• Members

LOL and I used to live in Chicago and couldn't help but think how much that street reminded me of where one of my friends used to live on the near north side of Chicago.

I really liked today's show. Cole and Sofie didn't even bother me that much. And the quad without Paul as part of it was enjoyable.

I liked the different characters than normal holding conversations, like Meg and Margo and Gwen and Rosanna. The conversations were very appropriate but seldom happen. I really enjoyed that.

I really liked the Lily/Holden scenes also.

I like the idea of Evan Walsh lV and possibly bringing some business and Craig/Lucinda action back. I do agree that he is green though as I would expect from an InTurn winner.

I feel like they are still experimenting with the camera work but it is improving slowly.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm willing to start liking Evan IF it means there will be more of one to come.

I didn't mind him at all today, but I think it was because he was with Craig & Lucinda. I think he may fall flat if he's in scenes with someone that doesn't have the wit they do, like NuChris, who just happens to be in the research field too.

• Members

I was really kind of bored. EVAN IV is Lucinda's step GREAT grandson...not just grandson. I wasn't that impressed by him either. Honestly, the Inturn/IWBASS gimmick needs to end, period, end of story. Either feature a real casting process, or a contest for some day player to win a bigger role. SOMETHING. Other than Lauretta, who played Kit, this has been a total bust, and I'm sick of hearing about it, and devoting story to it.

Luke/Noah...Nice to each other. Supportive. And they actually make a little sense. Too bad they're written as a 50 year olds.

Interesting to see Margo/Meg and Ro/Gwen scenes. Too bad the shock of seeing these people talk threw me so much I couldn't enjoy it. Good grief...like I really want to listen to the two baby-obsessed women from the last four/five years BOND over how baby obsessed they are. Margo listing off all of Craig's scattered children was almost comical. Yeppers...giving Craig a FOURTH child, Meg, is finally going to straighten him out! *eyeroll*

Sophie and Cole...I don't think the actors are bad, but I don't feel any connection to them whatsoever. They've spent three months (or so) working up to this stupid "let's give Gwen a baby" story? JHC, whatever happened to just finding a baby on your doorstep? Even that cliche would have been less painful than this.

• Members

It looked like the place Holden was hit by the car. And then lost his memory. When Heather Ratray played Lily.

Yes, the remote scene did look cheap compared to the studio scenes.

I agree. I loved today's show. Barbara's expression at the end was priceless!! I am enjoying seeing more of her and other vets. What has happened to this show? Did someone switch a light on and start using a wider variety of characters? Gwen and Rosanna have a whole eppy together?...huh? :huh: Margo and Meg in scenes? :huh: Anyways, I loved Barbara sticking it to Iris. It was pure Babs. :D

• Members

See how much better the show is when we dont have the same 7 people on everyday. Having more characters on the show doesnt make the quad so boring. We had Gwen with Rosanna. Which made Gwen more viewer watchable...lol. Evan, Craig, Meg, Margo, Holden, Lily, Luke, Noah, Lucinda, Barbara, Iris, Cole, Sofie and Aaron. That is 16 total characters on today. When was the last time we had that many in one show? And that is not counting the private eye Rosanna hired. That would make it 17. Why did it take so long for this to happen???

• Members

Good question, because like you said it makes it so much better, and less repetitive as well, more characters means less time for the characters to say and do the same things over and over again. Plus I like seeing so many stories playing out per day. I hope I am wrong and this continues past sweeps.

• Members

No, Evan corrected him by saying step grandson. New viewers aren't going to know the difference, but it bugs me, a lot more than Meg's fertility problems.

I almost wonder if all this cross-action between characters has anything to do with "stockpiling" stuff for the strike. Maybe it's a way to draw stories out. It's a lot easier to write recaps scenes here and there, then to speed through and leave new stories hanging if the strike lasts a while. Ironic that it's kind of what we want, if we're only getting it because of the strike.

• Members

I agree on everything you said. Now, maybe Kim will be involved in her son's life instead of pimping Katie. I was so sick of seeing the Hughes family being used ..mainly to pimp Katie. I say again why did it take so long for this to happen?

Archived