Cady McClain's latest blog

• Members

Bite YOUR tongue!!!! Does anyone on staff realized Brad hasn't gotten any action this entire year? (At least on-screen nookie...) Somehow I doubt Lil Miss Peretti (lol...she's not a Snyder anymore...) will let him escape from her clutches. I have hope some kind of Carjack reunion is in the works...no doubt after another HUGE blowout. <_<

Bless you for sticking with B&B....I think it's been horrible. Not as horrible as it was this spring, with Rick and Pheebs being shoved down our throats, but not good.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It makes me wonder who is in charge. Funny how Brash nor Levinson have written a script so far. It's only been Culliton and Dansby. If actors are being let go I hope it is the following: Gwen(gawd I have tired of her), Sofie(no point in having her on the show) and Cole(or whatever his name is....he is useless as well). I hope Will(J.S. stays). I think there is so much story for him without Gwen. The quad story just needs to end. Howarth needs to be fired. And the rest of the 3 need to have their own story away from this mess of a story.

Archived