The Amazing Race 12

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ugh, I wish Lorena and her boyfriend had been eliminated instead of the sisters. That girl is shaping up to be another crybaby Flo. :o And Donald is coming across as a dirty old man. :P I wonder if Donald is the kid's biological grandfather or a step. I didn't call my grandparents by their first names. :lol: It was nice to see Christina's father admit what a jerk he was to her last show but he doesn't seem like the type to remember for long.

Still liking the "hippie" couple...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Is it just me or does it seem that the most annoying teams are dropping first? :P Then again, I find a lot of the teams this season fairly annoying. :lol: I feel for Christina, having to listen to her father's big mouth and criticisms.

Goths and hippies are cool. I'm glad the hippie couple won the trip to Japan. They seemed to really get a kick out of that.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I liked TK & Rachel. I was glad they won. Actually, this is the first season I can remember in a long time not disliking any of the 3 final teams, although Ron came close but he changed his ways. I would have been fine with any of the teams winning but I did favor TK & Rachel.

Archived