Days: I know who ran John Down

• Members

Back when John was shot by 'EJ', EJ says he has a secret assasin (hiding in plain sight) in place to take care of Bo and Steve once John is dead. When they struggle and John is shot, you see TEK putting something in the back of his waistband and running away. I think he was there in case EJ flubbed it, and he shot John when he thought EJ couldn't do it. He couldn't get to John when he was in the coma, and once he came around and about, TEK finished him off. Now, he will go after Bo and Steve.

We have not heard anything about Tek, he would make a nice twist to run John down. What if Tek was working for the DiMeras this whole time.

i think its Tek who ran him down.

• Members
Don't you know it was Stephanie that ran him down with the car? :P

thats not funny. Stephanie would not harm a fly same with Chelsea. Stephanie was with Chelsea the night John was run down.

What if it was Alex North or Dr Rebert. both wants revenge

Alex North on John and Marlena and Rebert on Nick and Chelsea.

i still putting my money on Tek, i think it is Tek who ran John down.

• Members

I kinda think they dropped the Secret Assassin crap.

I do believe the poster was joking about Stephanie. But you might want to read up on some history because Chelsea did hurt a fly actually it was her brother - remember she ran him over with a car.

• Members
So, Rebert ran down and killed John Black......

To get revenge on Nick and Chelsea?

I'm all ears. Please tell me how this ties in.

i was being sarcastic, the person says Stephanie ran john down. which we know isnt true, she has no reason to be mad at john or want to kill him. Stephanie wont even harm a fly. I just brought reberts name up for that. I think Alex North could be a possible suspect to run john down. NOONE EVER DIES IN SALEM.

my top 3 suspects:

Alex North(he hates John)

Tek(nice twist and where is he, if lexie survived why not tek)

Andre(he killed himself on purpose, yea)

now with rebert, i think he will be behind this whole serial rapist in the sorority story.

• Members
Actually Tek had plastic surgery and WAS Dr. Rebert. Think about it. Have we ever seen Tek and Dr. Rebert share a scene?

That would be weird. Especially since they were on the show around the same time but if that Crazy Passions can make Vincent also be Valerie then anything is possible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• An interesting topic by itself - characters that were able to thrive for the betterment of the shows without much of a family around them, or being tired to historical/legacy families or core characters. 
    • He played someone named David Bordisso on PC so probably. He looked like a Founding Father. There's been a lot of talk about the show never finding a man who could toe to toe with Eileen's Ashley but Jill has never had a suitable love interest. John doesn't count because that was hardly a passionate love affair or marriage and Colin sure as hell doesn't count because that story sucked and they write Jill as stupid when she's in "love". ANYway back to the topic, has anyone mentioned the Ford (modeling agency) brothers from OLTL? What even was that? It was so transparent and lazy. How do we count the many, many forced familial units on GH? Obrecht gained a son and daughter in two established characters, a niece in Nina and thereby great-nieces in Willow and Nelle and a lover in Faison. How do we count those? Where it's revealed multiple disparate characters are all related.  
    • Please register in order to view this content
    • Please register in order to view this content           '   R. BRANDON JOHNSON   BOSTON PUBLIC       Sam       2001 ONE LIFE TO LIVE   Dr, Michael McBain    2003; 2004                          Chuck Wilson III   2007-08                           Chuck Wilson, Jr.  (1968)  2008 and HANNAH MONTANA      Brian Winters    2007 SHAKE IT UP    Gary Wilde      2010-11                            Perry Collins     2012   Host of: COOL IN YOUR CODE    2004-06 FOX SOCCER USA       2005 RALLY AMERICA       2005 GET OUT   WAY OUT    2007-08 CHARACTER FANTASY      2008-10 MY YARD GOES DISNEY    2011-12 72 HOURS    2013 FULLY ALIVE    2019-20   MOVIES FABLED      James    2002 LOVE SQUARED      Charlie    2002 LITTLE ERIN MERRYWEATHER     Teddy McGovern     2003 INVISIBLE EVIDENCE   Marcel    2003 RICK      Fawning Executive      2003 MALEVOLENCE    Julian    2004 THE NOTORIOUS BETTY PAGE      Billy Page    2005 THE MONDAVI GANG   Greg      2009 THE   O.D.     Jefferson     2010 WHERE THEY ARE NOW       Dick Fox     2012 THE DEVIL'S DOLLS   Todd      2016 FISHES 'N' LOAVES: HEAVEN SENT   Officer Barney     2016 HIGH VOLTAGE    Weatherman    2018 MALEVOLENCE 3: KILLER     Julian     2018 Upcoming: SWITCH UP     Marcus     2023   Video Games     STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC   Voices      2011 PROTOTYPE 2      Soldiers     2012 TITANFALL     Militia Soldier    2014 TITANFALL 2     Militia Soldier    2016   Married to Ariel Fox   2013-Present                 The actor list on page 1 & 2 has been updated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy