Days: I know who ran John Down

• Members

Back when John was shot by 'EJ', EJ says he has a secret assasin (hiding in plain sight) in place to take care of Bo and Steve once John is dead. When they struggle and John is shot, you see TEK putting something in the back of his waistband and running away. I think he was there in case EJ flubbed it, and he shot John when he thought EJ couldn't do it. He couldn't get to John when he was in the coma, and once he came around and about, TEK finished him off. Now, he will go after Bo and Steve.

We have not heard anything about Tek, he would make a nice twist to run John down. What if Tek was working for the DiMeras this whole time.

i think its Tek who ran him down.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thats not funny. Stephanie would not harm a fly same with Chelsea. Stephanie was with Chelsea the night John was run down.

What if it was Alex North or Dr Rebert. both wants revenge

Alex North on John and Marlena and Rebert on Nick and Chelsea.

i still putting my money on Tek, i think it is Tek who ran John down.

• Members

I kinda think they dropped the Secret Assassin crap.

I do believe the poster was joking about Stephanie. But you might want to read up on some history because Chelsea did hurt a fly actually it was her brother - remember she ran him over with a car.

• Members

i was being sarcastic, the person says Stephanie ran john down. which we know isnt true, she has no reason to be mad at john or want to kill him. Stephanie wont even harm a fly. I just brought reberts name up for that. I think Alex North could be a possible suspect to run john down. NOONE EVER DIES IN SALEM.

my top 3 suspects:

Alex North(he hates John)

Tek(nice twist and where is he, if lexie survived why not tek)

Andre(he killed himself on purpose, yea)

now with rebert, i think he will be behind this whole serial rapist in the sorority story.

Archived