DAYS: Wednesday, Oct. 10

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK... round and round we go with Ejamucas Part 9,372... if this crap isn't over by the time Nov. sweeps ends I don't know if I can keep watching this show.

I did love how Joe played Stefano's sort of delusional sincerity rather than sarcasm of talking about how Sami's grandma will be happy that Sami can now marry EJ in the church and him not wanting to bother the pope with the problem of the annulment when Lucas asked about it as well as his claim about EJ's "sacrifice" of having to marry Sami.

"Get your own girl." Ugh. So it's not about protecting Sami, is it Lucas? It's about keeping EJ from getting what you think is yours? Not that I am under the delusion that EJ is any better in this respect about wanting HIS Samantha. Sami is not a piece of property, DOOL writers. I want to like this marriage of convenience story just because I think it can be a fun way to get Sami interacting with the DiMeras and EJ in ways she wouldn't if not pushed into this, but when they talk about Sami like she is chattel in this triangle, it's just obnoxious.

Someone at DOOL needs to either give us a storyline to explain the hereditary DiMera bipolar disorder or the writers need to settle on exactly who and what EJ and Stefano are because I don't get what they are trying to accomplish with them on Monday showing EJ super sweet and accomodating Sami and now likethat he is again angry and demanding. Is it the suit? And what's up with Stefano on Friday being all badass like he is going to hold this grudge against Steve and Kayla forever regardless of his promise to call off the feud if Sami marries EJ yet today he's a softy and letting Steve off the hook and making everything up to him because it's what Benjy would have wanted? Did I miss something to explain these changes? Please let me know if I did. And if you have any theories on why Stefano needed a motorized wheelchair in the Brady Pub yet walked without a cane when he visited Steve and Kayla, I'd entertain those as well.

OK still hate Ford Decker's name and there's something about that guy that just screams TOOL to me but he does have quite the impeccable chest we learned today, didn't we? It's not like overwhelming bodybuilder like the way that Jett was or plastic Ken doll sort of perfection the way that Jeremy was... just a really nice chest. Hmmmm. Maybe not such an awful casting job as I first thought. And I can't believe it but two days in a row now I ENJOYED the Cheatin Heart sorority set. Bedlam! Surprisingly, I like this whole business with Max and Stephanie making each other jealous and just the whole Chels/Max/Steph dynamic. And Morgan and Cordy continue to do great jobs especially compared to past bit players we've had (Loved Jamie Chung on her RW season so maybe I'm biased). But again I have to ask... where the heck is Nick? Lifting weights so maybe we can again see him more than one episode every two weeks?

LOVED the Steve/Kayla vs. Phillip showdown over Pocket. You tell him about "crazy," Steve. I normally like Phillip but didn't like the way he manhandled Lauren before she died so it was fun seeing Steve start to get physical with him a little bit before the guard showed up. Oh poor Steve and Kayla with tragedy after tragedy. I hope you two get some happiness soon.

• Members

This vendetta s/l is just a big bust for me. I wasn't really interested in teh beginning and my interest just kep declining when they made it so stupid. I mean Santo wanted Stefano to make EVERY Brady pay because he lied to Colleen about his wife?! Are we really supposed to buy that? And the ONLY way to make Santo's soul rest is if Sami (who looks just like Colleen) married EJ (who looks just like Santo), but what if no one else ever looked like Santo and Colleen? Does that mean that the vendetta would NEVER end? The plot was just stupid and I'm over it. I honestly don't care if Sami ends up with Lucas, EJ, Stefano or Big Bird, just get her off my screen!

I did like the Phillip vs. Kayla/Steve stuff. Phillip is gonna fight like hell to get his son and Steve and Kayla are gonna fight like hell to keep him but in the end I think Phillip will get his son.

The date auction/Stephanie and Chelsea pledging s/l might be good. I kinda like Morgan because it seems to be more there than just another snobby rich girl.

• Members

While I agree about the vendetta story being a mess and flat out failure, I believe Stefano indicated he thought that if he would marry Marlena it would end the vendetta a few weeks back in the limo, but then when he saw EJ looked like Santo and Sami looked like Colleen he went with that.

• Members

EJ/Lucas/Sami sucked except for the end. Same old, same old.

Love the Cheatin Heart stuff. Morgan is becoming a fave of mine. Love her and she has good chemistry with Max. I love seeing Adrienne so much too.

The Pocket stuff was great. Nice seeing JKJ interact with others outside of Shelle. MBE and SN were great.

About Stefano...he is still a sick man so perhaps he felt he needed the wheelchair and later didn't? It's realistic that they would show that and then later show him not having it. Maybe it was some sort of symbolism that he may not be as close to death as some think. I couldn't help but think there was a message there.

I also didn't see no change in character personalities. Stefano was definitely up to something with Steve and Kayla. Maybe he felt letting him go would be a sign to Sami that he was keeping his bargain so she would marry EJ. Or maybe he has more in mind. In regards to Lucas, he yelled a bit more then usual but I think the scene called for that. His frustration is boiling over.

Not a bad show. The next two days look awesome.

• Members

what are you doing days? you ahve three good actors (2 great, 1 okay) in a huge triangle and you are juust having them say the same thing everyday. srsly... can we move it along? get the divorce from lucas, have the wedding to ej, move samibrady into the dimera mansion. put the owman in labor. something!!!

okay now i feel better...

i liked the boy aution. wow... db is a hottie, but i knew that... and that ford dude, wow. yeah... dirrty thoughts

its sad that JKJ was sooo much better than SN in those scenes. i wish he would bring his a game to this. but MBE rocked.

steph/max needs txo not happen. get Abby Horton back asap!

• Members

I think this is on of Days biggest problems. They limit everyone to there age group/storyline. no one interacts with anyone else. belle/shawn/philip are only together, aside from a talk with rents every now or then. max, steph, chelsea, nick are always together. sami/ej/lucas was limited until recently. the sami/hope scenes have been so great, as was the philip/steve/kayla scenes.

Archived