DAYS: Wednesday, Oct. 10

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got to watch the entire episode today. :D

Yay for cancelled classes!!!

Add me to the Morgan Hollingsworth bandwagon. I love her! I really hope Hogan keeps this one. The actress is pretty decent and I see many chances for improvement. I think she has the chops, and thus far, has impressed me. With a little more time, I think she will be fantastic. Plus, she has chemistry with Darin Brooks. This could possibly make up for the idiotic move in sending Abby out of town. Max and Morgan would be awesome. M&M! I love it.

I am so over Max and Stephanie. It pisses me off that we have to go through this [!@#$%^&*] again! :angry: I'm sorry that I bring it up every time, but I'm pissed. Hogan did all of that talking about no incest, and where are we now? We're in the same position we were in one year ago except Max only has one niece pining for him, rather than 2. This flirting or whatever they want to call it needs to end ASAP! Maybe I could start liking Stephanie more because without Jeremy, she hasn't been that annoying lately.

I love that Jamie from Real World: San Diego is on as Cordy. I loved Jamie during that season. However, I'm not so sure that I'm willing to watch Cordy go from some ugly duckling and blossom into a swan. We've been down that road on this show. Does the name Chloe Lane ring a bell? I don't know. The scenes with Cordy and Ford just reminded me of something that we'd see if Langan was still writing.

I'm over the Lucas/Sami/EJ triangle, so I didn't really pay much attention to those scenes.

Steve and Kayla vs. Philip was great, and I hope it's only the beginning. I wish they would bring Victor out of hiding and utilize him in this storyline. Steve and Kayla vs. Philip and Victor would be awesome!

Steve and Kayla don't have a chance in a custody battle against Philip. First of all, Philip is the child's biological father, whether he signed away or not. Second of all, Tyler has become sick not once, but twice in Steve and Kayla's care. No judge would allow them to keep the little boy.

• Members

Well it's good that the show should be "better" as of Th, because Wed seriously didn't cut it for me. The lucas/sami/EJ and Stefano scenes came off almost stupid - actually lucas and sami hit me as stupid; nothing new I guess.

Considering what Stefano accomplished (the annulment) and said (the Pope) why in the world would lucas doubt the DiMera's power? For me the only answer is that this character - lucas - continues to be written as a complete dolt - and this is trying my patience and making me cringe whenever a scene starts and he's in it. So I give up, I'm not going to even try to like him because it's not going to happen. If he goes back to getting less airtime, I'm sure I'll be able to tolerate him more and at the very least stop throwing wadded up paper at the tv, telling him to shut the F up, and wishing him a speedy departure from the show.

I did like the scenes with Stefano and Steve/Kayla, although I'm not convinced it's the Benjy factor that changed Stefano's mind. But at least the scenes involved three very talented actors and that always helps. Loved Kayla showing Phillip the picture and his reaction, and I'm hoping they'll find out what's wrong with the little one soon. I'm not buying the poisoning - especially with Andre out of action (and I can't see him or Stefano doing that to a baby anyway).

• Members

What's worse about the Cordy thing is that she dresses fashionably and looks hot (right?) but just has GLASSES. It smacks too much of Janie in "Not Another Teen Movie." "The glasses and that pony tail" make her look like a DOG, they'd say. :lol: It's ridiculous.

What's also ridiculous? That FORD went for $300 and Max (though hot -- finally! and tan and no longer cottage cheese -- FINALLY!) went for $500.

Um, Ford DESERVED to go for more money. I think it's disgusting that Darrin most likely has a clause in his contract that no man can upstage him in subplots or something -- because there is just NO way Max would have been the highest bid, and I think we all know that.

• Members

Sorry JSF. I would never pay more money for that Ford Decker tool than I would for Max. Max has simply been HOT the last two days (I really wanna know where he went on vacation during the hiatus so I can go there and come back to work looking that fab) while Ford is basically a geek with a gym membership. That awful haircut of his depreciates his value by at least $200 automatically.

• Members

^omg.

wE ACTUALLY disagree about something. :o

Sorry but I'm taking this baby to the GRAVE: Ford is WORTH EVERY PENNY -- and THEN some.

MUCH more than Max.

And screw the haircut. Who cares about that? Who looks at that, "in the moment"?

A person WANTS that chest and those arms. Max on the other hand? Cute -- for a puppy in the window. Ford? HOT -- for 10 rough, hot, sweaty, nearly illegal rolls in the hay, in one night. (Yeah, Cordy, you BETTER screw his brains out on that date!)

• Members

I SO agree about Ford's haircut. It's so awful it doesn't even look real. Give the boy a makeover so I can concentrate on something besides the bad hair in his scenes!

After almost liking Lucas last week during his scenes with Kate, I'm back to despising him again. He's so stupid to think the Dimeras are no longer powerful enough to pose a threat to the Bradys. I can understand his fear about losing his wife because of this vendetta (I've grown to hate that word), but he's not showing fear, only rage, selfishness and extreme stupidity. And can he show some other kind of facial expression, please--something other than that mutinous look that screams "Sami is my toy, EJ, and I'm not going to let you play with her--Na, Na, Na, Na!" I know EJ also has a tendency to treat Sami as a possession, but he is supposed to be the bad guy. You'd think her husband, the man who has supposedly loved her for years and years, would treat her better. And Sami--I'm fed up with her. Make a decision, stick to it, quit crying and let's move on! I'm about ready to start my own vendetta--against the writers who keep penning the same argument over and over and over again.

I think we should start a "Keep Morgan" campaign. I love her, and I think she'd be a great match for Max. Much better than his niece, who appears poised to become a stalker. The Cordy makeover stuff is nonsense as she's clearly a very cute girl who just needs to brush out her hair and put on some lip gloss, and she'll be beautiful. I thought this was a ridiculous story with Chloe and still do. But it could be fun and shouldn't involve the word "vendetta" so that's a plus.

Loved seeing Philip slammed against a wall for a change. Kayla and Steve have no chance to keep this baby, though.

• Members

I'll jump on the Morgan bandwagon too. She is the best new female they have added in a long time. I so don't want Max and Stephanie together. She can get together with Phillip. Good story possibilities there. Overall a decent show setting up tomorrow. I think Stefano used the wheelchair to appear more frail than he really is. I know personally two people who have had transplants (one heart and one liver) and believe me, they weren't up and around as quick as Stefano!

Archived