ATWT Tuesday, Oct 9

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...how sweetly deellllicious!!! Katie the Good and Brad the Whipped browbeat JJ into an apology, whilst Jack is kissing Carly!!! I'm so evil...but I enjoyed every last second. THEN, I get to witness Jack salting the wound by admitting Carly still has a piece of his heart!!! (oops...and lying, 'cause it hasn't been just "one" kiss, I guess what happens in Idaho stays in Idaho, Jack?) *cackle* It's like Xmas and my birthday all wrapped up in a bow!!!

Uh...as for the other tortured quad...I don't get it.

^^^there was more suspense today, than yesterday, built around whether Luke would be shot or not. I just don't get it...how could the same people ruin yesterday, and work today so beautifully? Whether or not Jack would kiss Carly again was riveting.

• Members

I agree PJ, it was quite the delicious little treat served up HOT, wasn't it? LOL!! Poor Fluffbutt, didn't you feel just soooooo bad for her when Jack admitted that when Carly dies, part of his heart will go with her. And, all this time, the poor innocent thing thought she had 100% of it. Well, actually, no, she didn't because she already knew Carly still had a huge chunk of Jack's heart (hell, he told her so himself when he was semi-conscious in that warehouse and said "I love you too Carly"). So, no, Fluff, tell it to the hand and don't try to front Jack by pretending to be shocked at his revelation. You knew he loved Carly BEFORE you put that big gawdy ring on your finger. :P

And poor little JJ. I should have known he wouldn't be allowed to leave that studio until he had made the necessary apologies and mea culpa's to Saint Fluffbutt for daring to not like her. And how immature and childish was it to see her looking thru the door smiling as her new soulmate in training was guilting that poor little boy into making nice with her. :rolleyes:

• Members

^^^just watch....Katie will have an entire bug colony up her ass about Jack's "lies", all the while, ignoring her little editing job. It'll never come out, just like Slimon wrecking that model apartment. Anything to make Katie the victim of Carly's.

• Members

Eh....today's show was just as blah as yesterday's show. The only good parts were Jack and Carly. At least Jack is being honest with Katie. Did Katie forget to mention to Jack what he said during the explosion? I think some fluffhead did. :D I ff all of the Craig/Meg/Paul/Rosanna. Scott Bryce, Marie Wilson and Cady McClain are being wasted in this boring quadrangle...snozzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

• Members

JJ is a f--kin brat. What a little punk

Meg sleeps with Paul, basks in afterglow and then gets up, and is pissed bc she doesnt beleive Paul loves her. WTF? Wht just happened here

Oh and Rosanna is pathetic. She seriously needs to get a clue and a life. This is 2007 bitch, get with the program

And WTH was up with the directing, editing, or whatever in the Paul/Rosanna scenes. That seemed like a dress rehearsal. The acting was bad and the production value was pretty low. It didnt feel like I was watching the soap. What happened to the music in the 2nd half? Not even the theme song played over the previews

Archived