Y&R: Is LML copying the tumor story from AMC?

• Members

This whole Jana having the tumor ish, which they're saying basically makes her not responsible for her actions :rolleyes: Kinda like AMC did with Jonathan Lavery, having the tumor.

It's not exactly the same, but didn't GH just recently do something with this? I remember Jonathan Lavery being referenced.

If Jana starts talking gump-like, like Jonathan Lavery did, I will hurt someone

If someone says "they cut out the bad" I will seriously scream Ugh.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember, Manny on GH was faking a brain tumor and I remember Jonathan Lavery being referenced.

Yep sure seems like this is what they're doing with Jana. Although with Jonathan, it was the anti-psychotic meds that were making him seeing things and hear voices in his head

• Members

I think Megan McTavish is doing some uncredited consulting work if you ask me ;)

I am still shocked she hasn't been hired at Y&R. Latham is proven they are quite similar in writing style and evidently storylines :lol:

Next up John will come back from the dead and murder all of Sharon's friends (if she has any) to get back at Jacko.

• Members

The only thing that I can't believe is that there are still some people who think LML is the best writer in the world... they love the way she's writing... how is that normal? LML is the worst thing that happened to Y&R. 33 years of amazing show and then the hack comes along and destroys everything.

Archived