Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NBC is abysmal. I don't know why in the age of technology, they are still allowed to Tape Delay their tennis matches. I had hoped that the live streaming would help me get away from their funky scheduling but the way ESPN3 blacks out their streaming (that is, when it works and is not riddled with technical difficulties), and NBC's continued decimated coverage (I don't get TC since I don't have cable), tennis coverage in the U.S. still needs a lot of work.

I've had to go to a dodgy Eurosport stream to see the first Men's Semifinal live. Apparently NBC is only showing the 2nd Men's Semifinal Live. Huh? I thought the point of a Live Stream is to show everything live as it happens to give the viewers the best viewing option.

NBC-- continuing to do the dumbest things possible with the Live Stream.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I switched to the NBC online live stream. Very clear and crisp, no problems. The Match? Even less competitive than the first Semi Final. By the time NBC starts streaming live @ 11 am, the match could very well be half way over. Whether online or terrestrial, NBC's tennis coverage never fails to utterly disappoint.

• Members

I'm going to settle for Twitter updates as I am at work. I only care about the final with Djoker and more than likely Nadal, and I'll be home for that on Sunday. Five sets is all I ask, and I won't care who wins! It would nice for Djoker to finally get his career GS, and I know he wants it badly.

• Members

That match really was a snooze. I multi-tasked during both matches. I was even able to get in my workout.

I'm no fan of Sharapova and I didn't really have any rooting interest in either of the Women's semifinals yesterday but I have to say, I found the Women's Semifinals much more entertaining to watch than today's Men's semifinals.

I had to laugh at Murray's tactics and how Nadal was not allowing himself to be thrown off by Murray's antics (his clutching of his back, thighs, etc). No offense to Monfils, whom I love, but thankfully Nadal is not thrown by Murray's antics- Nadal is no Monfils.

Edited by DramatistDreamer