MTV: Newport Harbor

Toups

• Administrator

I love this show! It just gets better and better. You can mix and match basically everyone and I think that's why this new season has been so good. It's so soapy with Grant/Talyor/Chase/Allie and Allie/Clay/Chrissy. And I also like the fact that there's no "bad person" in the triangle and quads.

Next week's prom episode looks really good.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

OMG...The Finale was SO SAD!

I'm still in tears. I think the most shocking thing of all was the parents. Unlike in Laguna Beach the parents were featured A LOT more and I think it made this show a heck of a lot better than LB. Chrissy's mom had me in TEARS literally at the end. Just heartbreaking stuff. Even her dad couldn't control himself. The goodbyes were so sad too. Sasha and Chrissy were so emotional it was moving.

Chase is so freaking stupid. Its SO obvious he cares for Allie. All throughout their goodbye scenes I just kept yelling at him to stop being such a dense idiot. And you could tell Allie was torn between reaching out and kissing him and just staying away. That was some intense stuff.

God I LOVE Grant. This kid is to die for. That smile melted my heart away and then at the end when he pulled up in that boat with the girls...such a PLAYER!

Clay & Chrissy...so cute. I really hope they make it. Clay is such a great guy and such a soft spoken person. I would never think he'd be that romantic. His carving in the tree was so chessy and yet so beautiful. I hope he realizes what a gem he has in Chrissy. Thats a girl a MILLION guys would kill to be with.

• Members

Yeah I loved the finale - so sad - even with the parents. I'm glad they focused on the family aspect as well as the teen relationship this season. I really hope they do another season with this group - I'm really interested to see what happens with them.

• Members

I officially like Newport Harbor ten times more than the last season of Laguna Beach. This season of NH reminded me alot of the first season of LB. I hope they can do another season. I honestly like watching these people's lives. I think they should do 2 season and then move on to another place, unless they can do a third season of NH and not have it suck like LB's did.

Archived