ATWT: Wednesday August 8 Episode

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And both shirtless! :D Good show today. Paul and Rosanna scenes were a bit slow for me today. Again, Noah sure wants Luke to make the moves on him. He is baiting Luke to do something. By the way he tellls Luke that he is leaving with Maddie. And Luke just walks out. Funny how Noah said he always walks out...I like him a lot.... :D I loved Lucinda's comment about Meg losing her innocence and being stupid! :lol:

• Members

Really good show today, infact this whole week has been really good. :) Loved getting a vibe that Noah has the hots for Luke and just won't admit it. I also loved the Bob/Susan/Ali moments those were very good. I for the first time in ages got into the Craig/Lucinda/Meg thing today those were some good scenes. Paul and Ro, still ZZZZZZZZZ for me, as usual moving the storyline way to slow.

Previews look good, really good.

• Members

After seeing Monday's stellar episode, today was just okay for me.

Craig, Meg and Lucinda were a hoot. I liked seeing Lucinda trying to intimidate Meg, and Meg sticking to her grounds.

Paul and Rosanna are already starting to bore me, lol. Wake the bitch up for real and lets move it along!

I've missed a few episodes in the past few weeks. Are Maddie and Noah a couple?

• Members

Paul and Rosanna are already boring me too...LOL. Oy......why cant they be paired with different people.

Maddie and Noah slept together. Luke caught them in bed together. Noah's towel come off and Luke saw him naked. Luke had a smile on his face. Noah must be real hung then...LOL. Ummm...Noah called his dad about reconsidering going away to college at Northwestern and told his dad he had a girlfriend, Maddie. Noah's dad wants him to join the service. Noah doesnt want to. Noah's dad wants him to be a man.

Archived