Flavor of Love 3: Flavor Flav Returns!

Cheap21

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt think this would happen bc he and VH1 had a falling out but Im so happy bc nothing beats the original. Now we all know Charm School season 2 will be good. The FoL3 girls with the RoL girls. Now thats gonna be good today when it debuts. VH1 has a goldmine with this franchise and I love how they never end bc I never stop watching...lol

• Members

I have the first season of FOL; have yet to get the second season, but I most definitely will be following the third.

It's already known that the majority of the show is scripted to begin with, but it's still fun to see how far they will go on the show; plus to the women themselves become quite interesting.

I do have a feeling Miss New York (is in the mother*&*$# house) will make some sort of appearance, considering Tiffany is an actress, and VH1 would most definitely get her.

• Members

Wendy Williams talked about it on her radio show the other day. She has a show on VH1 and she did an interview with Flav and at the end when it came time to sign the release forms, he used this as a means to try and negotiate for more money for his show. VH1 pretty much said we dont need you, his appearance never aired and they went and spun his show off into I Love NY, Charm School and Rock of Love. And with those shows being succesful, they really dont need Flav

Yes there will be a Charm School. This hasnt been confirmed by VH1 as there is no cast as of yet, but it was stated on CS that it was only season 1 so its a safe bet to assume there will be another with the new girls from RoL and FoL3 added to it

Archived