ATWT: SOD Spoilers July 31 issue

• Members

http://paulandmeg.net/index.php?showtopic=1829

ATWT's Paul is Alive

He's "died" twice before, so it's not exactly a surprise that Paul's fall from the cliff in June wasn't as fatal as it first looked. "All of her kids seem to have been dead and alive at one point, so I think there's got to be hope held out that once again a mistake has been made," sighs Colleen Zenk Pinter (Barbara). But his family held a memorial service and Meg seems to be getting on with her life by tackling business at WorldWide with new husband-in-name-only (so far), Craig - though a disgusted Lucinda continues to plead with Meg not to allow herself to be Montgomery's pawn. Mother Barbara, on the other hand, is still grieving the tremendous losses she's suffered in the past year. Luckily, her youngest son brightens her mood with an announcement: Gwen and Will are expecting a baby.

"It's unbelievable news for poor old Barbara, thinking at this point that she's never going to have a granchild again. So, it's pretty miraculous and frankly the medical side of it hasn't been explained to me, nor have I asked," chuckles CZP, who thinks Will is starting to warm up to her character again. "Even though he still has reservations about his mother, I think at this point Will feels that his mom is truly on his side and it's a little bit back to norm." To that end, the young Munsons accept her generous offer of financial aid.

Barbara's spirits are lifted even more later, when she gets an unexpected phone call "from a doctor saying that he has found her son. And, of course, she thinks they have found his body and then he says, 'No, you misunderstand. He's alive.' Surprise, surprise!" smiles CZP.

Barbara is overjoyed and on her way to Paul's bedside (he's in critical condition in Canada), but first she wants to share the good fortune with his former fiancee. "She goes to tell Meg about Paul and that's when she sees her with Craig," says CZP. Meg and Craig are working closely to run her new company and Babs decides that they look a little more friendly than guilty for causing Paul's death. "She thought Meg was holding out hope, but clearly Meg has moved on. She's so angry to see them together and it's not just about Paul, It's about the history with Craig, long before Meg was ever involved. It digs kind of deep," explains CZP. "So, Barbara chooses not to say anything..."

Alison and Aaron drift farther apart, while she leans on Dusty for support.

Katie is devastated by Jack's words.

Carly takes matters int oher own hands.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad Barbara is finally involved in this storyline. It was about time! Funny how CZP mentions Gwen's medical condition. And how it hasnt been explained...LOL. The actors are so up on things...The writers could care less what the history of the show is...LOL. Hack Jean!!

• Members

The next two weeks sound really good to me, Luke and Noah on screen, Babs finally in a storyline, Paul returns, Rosanna returns, an explosion involving Jack, JJ being kidnapped, Two new characters. Lucinda on screen again dealing with WorldWide along with Meg.

I just hope for once I am not disappointed.

Archived