DAYS: SOD SPOILERS

• Members

The SOD Cover shows stories featuring Sami's kidnapping, Nick getting married, and Shawn proposing to Belle.

Sami is kidnapped by Stefano, Dr. Rolf, and Bart. Supposedly we still don't know paternity results yet, but Dr. Rolf is ready to perform the procedure to get stem cells from Sami. They are all on a plane, so I'm thinking that they are going to perform the procedure.

Nick gets married and not to Chelsea

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=94858

No full articles yet. I am glad the show is adding more diversity. I just knew this would somehow be tied to the explosion. I am really starting to like this "Touch the Sky" story. It's a nice twist too with Nick that I never saw coming.

Good stuff for Shelle fans. I am glad there is more romance and I also like how Shelle have become more supporting again rather then lead.

The Sami stuff sounds great. We all knew it would happen and now it is. Sounds intense.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what i got from the nick marying spoiler is that he loses his memory during the bomb and only remembers chelsea, they argue and break up, nick decides to get with a woman name china lee and marry her. Chelsea and jett talk and she decides to talk it out with nick, but finds out he's getting married to china lee

• Members

I really think that after all the drama in vegas and the talk with jett, chelsea realizes she wants to work it out with Nick and loves him, but when she goes to see him, she finds out he got engaged to china lee. maybe this will put chelsea in nick's position, where she'll be fighting for him.

• Members

That would be so sad. :(

However, it's going to bring in some great LUMI angst. Can't wait to see those scenes. :D

Also I think the viewers aren't going to know that easily which baby dies and with the paternity switch, I think things are going to get confusing. We might be led on to believe that Lucas' baby died but all along it was EJ's. Just a possibility.

• Members

Nick sounds interesting - and ITA if they're going to keep writing sami like an almost as dumb version of lucas, EJ shoulda stopped saving her right off... or maybe just not have saved lucas from the apartment fire last year - that would have spared everyone a lot of screaming, ranting and raving.

Archived