Days: SOD article + other news

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Addie pushed baby Hope out of the way of an oncoming car. Addie was hit by the car and died. . . . Years later, Zack was killed after being hit by a car.

I love mentions of the first-generation Hortons . . . as long as we don't find out that the DiMeras faked Addie's death and have been holding her in the secret room for over 30 years. :-)

• Members

Bringing Addie back would be the final straw for me. I know it's a soap, but it's a soap that has done returns from the dead to death. Plus, just about no one who died before the 80's has come back from the dead. I say keep it that way.

Yes, there's plenty of story opportunity, but it's something out of Reilly's own pocket. Completely shock value and BS. No thanks. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who is dead now, IS dead. No one else needs to be alive.

• Members

Bringing back Addie would ruin that heartbreaking sacrifice she made for Hope. I never want to see her brought back. Her death is one that needs to remain the way it is. That's just one death that should NEVER be written. And I mean never.

Though I am so happy Hope and Shawn are going to talk about her. She needs to be mentioned once in awhile. She is part of the first generations of Hortons and Julie Williams's Hope Williams Brady's mother

• Members

Exactly. I feel the same way about Isabella's. I was shocked when I saw fans clamoring for her return from the dead on other boards. That would be BS and a total destruction of a beautiful stories. Days and many soaps bring people back from the dead too much. There is no need to have that right now. The show is finally on the right track. It doesn't need these kind of things to get critics to roll their eyes at them again.

It will be nice to have Addie mentioned. She hasn't been in a long time and she is a vital part of Hope's history and Days history.

• Members

Normally when people are brought back from the dead they had died in some freak accident or murder. In the case of Isabella who died of cancer or Addie who died in the 70's and after being hit by a car they don't bring them back ESPECIALLY Isabella who has been seen as a ghost before.

Archived