AMC: Alicia Minshew Reveals Her Secrets to Living a Healthy Lifestyle

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe the soda comment. My nephew is 10 and hates the very idea of bubbly drinks. He won't touch them. The one time he tasted coke he spit it out. He only drinks water or milk.

As for the way she eats, I wouldn't want to eat like that. It doesn't sound healthy to me. Feels like something's missing. Moderation for me includes the occasional burger, fries and a coke. She doesn't look healthy to me, but if she is and she enjoys her diet, then good for her.

• Members

Well she is definitely skinny - but I'm sure she is very healthy living that way. She isn't too skinny to where she looks unhealthy.

Thanks for posting Scotty :) I love me some Alicia Minshew!

Oh and yeah, I can't believe she's never had sode before - maybe she's never had an entire can or bottle of soda - but I'm sure she's tasted it before! lol

• Members

I think it's possible. Maybe Alicia was raised by parents who had strong beliefs on what children should eat. I know a few people who won't allow their children refined sugar. It almost seems like a religious conviction to one of my neighbors. Her babysitter gave her daughter soda and she really flipped out. I admire the discipline of people who live this way, but I never could. I just like sugar way too much. A lot of it has to do with how you are raised though. It's a lot harder to switch over to a healthy lifestyle if you weren't raised that way.

As far as Alicia goes, I think she's very pretty. Those eyes are gorgeous. I don't like it when actresses are picked on for being too fat, so I won't pick on her body type.

• Members

ITA. When I was younger I was pencil thin, but ate everything in sight, I was very athletic and had a very high metabolism. I think Lish just probably has a high metabolism, but I'm pretty sure she could eat anything she wanted and still have that figure because she's very active.

Archived