Y&R Spoilers Could There Be A Killer in GC?

• Members

Amazing how many do not like the show. I'm a convert from ABCism, a place where I lost my faith in soaps. Y/R is fantastic relative to the other soaps out there. There is little on it I don't like... just a few FF moments. The pace is very fast for a soap, threads that seem dropped pop back up again in realistic time, it's got a lot of intricacy, and it has wonderful characterization.

I moved to Y/R in November and am glad I did. You guys don't know what you got here!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just because the other soaps are even worse, does not mean that Y&R is not a total chore to watch for those of us who remember what it was. I am enjoying my freedom from soaps and doubt I'll ever return, unless I hear about a miracle for Y&R. How much longer does this genre have when they keep shuffling around the same no talent hacks from show to show instead of finding fresh writers with new ideas?

• Members

Cat, dear, I think your taste has been worn out a bit which I don't blame on yourself but your still watching Y&R daily.

Just because of your assessment I now watched those two episodes and I didn't find them stellar at all.

There were kick-ass performances by Eric Braeden (who is probably one of the very few who's going full circle under LML's reign. His acting hasn't been as good since the ALden years...) and Joshua Moorow was for his standards overwhelmingly fantastic. So in general terms he was okay-good; I was impressed - because I consider him one of the worst male specimen acting-wise in Genoa City.

Apart from that; it's still the same boring crap like when I quit. Boy, it is just painful. That Logan chic, what's her purpose exactly??? SHe can't act and seems totally pointless unless Nick did what he can best and slept with this lady and got her pregnant...

Awful, awful. This really were the best episodes recently?

To end on a positve note: Sharon Case is still SO pretty.

• Members

Wow...Did Nikki decide to write a book too...called "Genoa Homicide"?!

How ORIGINAL! I wish Lethal and her band of hacks would pack their [!@#$%^&*] and go back to the Cul-De-Sac. Y&R is sinking faster than the Titanic!

Don't say I didn't warn you. By the end of the year, espect Victor Newman to start having psychic visions.

Archived