GH: Livingston STAYING!

• Members

GH's Livingston Stays Put

Despite industry buzz that Natalia Livingston had been axed from GENERAL HOSPITAL, the actress inked a new deal to stay in Port Charles and has issued a statement to put rumor mongers to rest. "I have no doubt that my fans, friends and family at GH will easily distinguish between fact and fiction, reject sensationalist headlines, Internet blogsites, and know that if a statement didn’t sounds like something I would say I simply did not say it," says the actress in a statement. "I released one official statement a while back when contract negotiations were at a standstill and I am speaking out now ... And this is it. GH and I started contract negotiations several months ago... Both wanting to work something out. We have finally come to a deal where both sides are happy. With that said, I am, have been, and will always be incredibly grateful to GH for giving me such a wonderful job. I love and treasure every day on the show."

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not really a big fan of her in the role, but I have more respect for her. Her statement is classy, respectful, and grateful for her job and the show. What more could a soap fan want than someone who is happy to be on their show in her age range.

• Members

This is a disappointment to me because I don't think she fits as Emily. I would rather watch paint dry. If she had to be on a soap, I could see her as Lucy on ATWT.

My dream Emily would be Elizabeth Hendrickson. I Flvoe her

Archived