AMC: Friday

• Members

Welcome to Friday's Discussion of All My Children

1stFridayLogo.gif

AMC-2004-Logo.jpg

Today on All My Children....

-A nurse gets a candid photo of Erica and Jack in an embrace.

-J.R. and Amanda can’t seem to find Seamus’s whereabouts.

-Ryan makes a decision and tries to stick to it—avoid Greenlee!!!

-Adam tries to convince Zack to STOP!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack "You'll always be in my heart no matter who I marry after you are gone" :lol: :lol: :lol: Erica's expression is priceless..I LOVE MY JERICA :wub:

I love JR and Amanda. They are a good team.

AMC is making a huge mistake with the writing for Greenlee. To have her obsessed with a loser who treated her like dirt and didn't want her child is not making her likeable to me.

I knew Jack was going to lock that door :P Awwwwwww..I love him acknowledging her fire and what he fell in love with and always loved her for.. :wub:

See why I love them? They can be funny..they can be romantic..and they can be HOT, HOT, HOT

• Members

Ryan should not have indulged Greenlee in the first place.

I know Susan Lucci is dayitme royalty, but the character of Erica needs to act her age. She is so chidishly stuck in her Paris Hilton ways when she's a menopusal grandmother. Life does not end after 60, but she has never matured.

Also, La Lucci needs to stop with all the makeup during her hospital scenes.

• Members

LMFAO, you know, I've said this for weeks, and people just keep sayins how "cute" this entire J&E thing is. Cute, funny, fine, out of character, childish, ridiculous, check. Erica Kane hasn't been Erica Kane since she got married, but at least there was still glimpses of her in there. She's being completely POD since the Josh reveal. You know it's bad when I'm tired of her [!@#$%^&*]. This. is. not. Erica Kane. And this POD has over extended her stay.

• Members

I finally got caught up on my AMC viewing for last week and I'm not going to bother commenting on each individual episode partly because there was a lot of ffing (anything involving Ava/Lily/Jon or Ryan/Greenlee/Annie) and partly because I can't recall exactly what day each character was on. I just wanted to say I thought Monday's episode was the best of the week and Thursday's was the worst.

As for Friday, two great things happened in this episode: Jack & Erica's reunion was the best payoff in years and Greenlee mentioned Leo!

Jack & Erica proved once again that they should be AMC's central couple since their chemistry just leaps off the screen.

I have no problem with Greenlee going psycho on Ryan since she initially did that circa 1999 anyway and it's completely in character for her to be obsessed with him. I hope when B&E take over as headwriters, they address their entire past. I was thrilled, though, that someone remembered Ryan is not the great love of Green's life. Now if only they would have Ryan quit pretending he waited forever for Annie and start acknowledging that his real truelove was Gillian!

Archived