WARNING HUGE SPOLIER FOR PASSIONS INVOLVING THE BLACKMAILER!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still don't think Pretty is the blackmailer. TPTB could have easily given TV Guide Ca. misleading information. I mean this mystery is huge why would Passions give away the identity so soon despite the show is leaving NBC? It isn't JER or TPTB style of giving out the identity so soon. I still think the blackmailer is Vincent. The only way it can be Pretty is there is a huge rewrite somewhere. Today episodes, Sheridan who was unpossessed, talk to the blackmailer like it wasn't Pretty and also when the blackmailer said, Now you know my identity, it changes to Vincent's regular voice. Pretty might help or the mastermind but she isn't in that costume.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Bump.

Well it was revealed that Vincent is the He/She.

So is this false or there's still more to the story?

And for those who thought it was Pretty, what do you think about it being Vincent?

• Members

I doubt it's true. I think it was proven false. Passions may have let a false spoiler out. I do think Pretty helped as the blackmailer tried to throw acid on Fancy and I remember there being two mysterious people lurking. One was in white and the other in black (the blackmailer). I think the person in white was Pretty.

Passions usually keeps a lid on big reveals, at least until the day before, and this spoiler came out too soon. That is why I had a hard time understanding how it got out. We know Vincent is the real blackmailer but the show spilled that too last week so I am shocked they did that. I am also shocked they revealed it in yesterday's ending previews. Stupid move and the lack of promotion for this reveal, other then last week's with the blackmailer being revealed as Evian's son, was horrible.

• Members

ITA.

This was a very strange reveal...not one of JER's usual ones. I wonder what was up with this one. :unsure:

But anyway, I am actually fine with it being Vincent....I just hope we get more on why he wants Ethan so badly. I am really hoping there's more to it with this. I don't want it to just be a sudden obsession, I want a reason!

I have not seen today's episode yet but I hope Vincent continues to wear that costume. It is creepy but I love it soooooo much. And it'd make sense for him to continue to wear it as he masquerades around Harmony.

So, I wasn't extremely impressed....but I will say it wasn't that dissappointing.

• Members

They explained Vincent's obsession with Ethan last week. He was drawn to him because Ethan was rejected by Julian and tossed out of the Crane family after learning he was Sam's son. He felt that Ethan could understand the rejection and hurt he felt in his life as Ethan had felt similar pain. I also think Vincent just thinks he is hot or something :lol:

• Members

Oh. Well I'm happy it was explained.

Actually that makes somewhat sense. I mean, Vincent is a hurt person, he'd likely want to find someone else who could understand him, and many can't. It seems very sensible, I suppose.

And LOL probably. :P:lol:

Archived