DAYS: Thursday, June 21

• Members

Thursday's show flew by, I was so invested in the scenes it seemed like it was a short 15 minute show. I have to say DAYS is back and with most other soaps so bad right now I hope this will in turn force the other soaps to step it up a notch or 3. I will add going spoiler free is making the show that much better. I know we have some spoiler whores here, lay off of them and I promise the show is even that much better.

By far my favorite moment was Stefano bitch slapping Tony. I wasn't expecting it, so I laughed and rewound my tape a few times to laugh some more at Tony getting bitch slapped into next week. The look on Tony's face was priceless. I think Thaao and Joe are doing outstanding work this go around, I can't get enough of either one of them right now. I must say the writers also deserve credit for writing such witty dialogue so far involving the Dimera's. The forced hug was also hilarious.

Seeing so many Bradys and others connected with the Bradys was a treat. When is the last tiime DAYS had that many vets all at the pub like that. Plus we got Anna this time. So far she is awesome. I want a Kate/Anna rivalry so bad I can taste it. Imagine Kate going back to her rich, bitchy ways rivalrying up with fashionista Anna Dimera. LK and LH would be dynamite as enemies. Kate needs to forget about Sami and move on.

I hope DAYS can keep this up. I think if DAYS keeps it up throughout most of the summer it could realisitically get to #3 again. How cool with that be. DAYS is only .3 away. With todays ratings though I wont hold my breath.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived