DAYS: Thursday, June 21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great reading about the excellent show today. I join you all who were excited and loved the excitement, the glamour, the story and the return of Anna, plus the fill-in with history. I do believe that Tony disappeared and at some point in time later, they were divorced though.

Speaking of the Marlena group. If Marlena would be her age and act the way a woman of her profession and status in life should be, she might be more interesting. I laughed at John and Marlena playing fingers like teens who haven't even explored sex yet and wondered if they were playing toesies, too. Too silly.

• Members

Finally got to watch the whole thing..thank god for soap net...I absolutely loved the show..So many great moments and delicious dialog...Anna's entrance was fantastic...I like the explanation of Celeste contacting her, and her reasons for keeping the letters made sense...The scene with Anna translating the letters was great...Also i enjoyed the scenes of Anna and Roman reconnecting, talking about Carrie and the "wash my back" blunder...I could totally go for a Tony, Anna, Roman triangle with Kate and Stefano also involved..

Celeste at the Dimera's was amazing..I just can't get enough of Tanya Boyd...Her threats to the Dimera men were intense...Stefano making Tony and EJ hug it out was hilarious, i couldn't stop laughing...Joseph M. is getting great material and just hitting it out of the ballpark...And the rivalry between Tony and EJ is so fun to watch..

The cast really was to die for today, so many vets....And it really shows what a talented cast we have...

• Members

The one thing i'm loving about Days right now is they have all the right characters involved in this umbrella storyline..Stefano, EJ, Tony, Celeste, Lexie, John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Roman, Anna, Sami, Lucas, Shawn, Caroline...even Doug and Julie...and after today Steve and hopefully Kayla when she returns..Obviously some characters are going to get more airtime or dialog, but its nice to see the right people involved with the story..and hopefully every couple weeks the tides will change and someone else will get pushed to the forefront of the story..Bope/Doug/Julie/Lexie were big last week...This week was the contrast in families and Anna's return, and next week it seems like Steve/Hope/Anna/Tony/Stefano....

• Members

I agree and this all falls in line with what SN said...they are going back to the balance of the 80's where each piece of the story had a focus for a bit and then we moved to another piece. It's clear Hogan is telling the truth about watching 80's videos because this is right out of the 80's. This is classic stuff and I can't get enough of it.

• Members

It was a way to show their disregard and lack of attention to what was going on around them. Mature people don't have to do stupid things to let folks know they are devoted to each other. Who wants a peep show when there is serious business at hand. It has not one thing to do with anyone enjoying a sexual life, it has to do with being exhibitionistic.....argh.

• Members

Exactly! I was hyped for her return and I was hardly disappointed. I've said it once, I'll say it 100 times. Leann is a GODDESS! It's so great to have her back. Anna is just such a complex character. Flove her.

Archived