ATWT Thursday June 14 Episode

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If their goal was to make Meg seem heroic and sympathetic, they're failing miserably. She has two men on very short leashes, and she looks like a vindictive hosebag user. Maybe Katie can be her friend? They have SO much in common...LOL...

The Craig/Margo and Emma/Meg scenes were good. The rest???? Dullsville. I don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about Cleo, and I don't buy D'Ali sleep sex. (I've taken it on myself to nickname Dusty/Ali. :) )

But it WAS nice to see some different sets today. And I was impressed Paul brought up dumping Rose in "this very same church". Oh...and is there anything "remarkable" about those rings Craig bought?? They looked like two ordinary plain gold wedding bands to me.

At least Carly's back on tomorrow.

• Members

LOL about your comment of Meg and Katie being friends...LOL.

Yup, the Margo/Craig/Emma/Meg scenes were the best.

The rings Craig brought were the rings Paul returned. The ones he was going to use for his wedding to Meg.

• Members

No, I got that. But Craig was spoutin' some sheeettt about them being "antique" and "classy". Unless I missed something, they were just plain gold bands.

I did notice that Dusty's still wearing his wedding ring.

• Members

If Meg becomes with Katie then I'm done with ATWT. They have nothing in common. Meg is not a whore. And shes not even remotely as evil as Katie.

The only thing that interested me today was Cleo/Jade and Dusty/Alison. Other than that I FF thru it all.

Glad Carly is on 2mor. And Aaron as well!

• Members

LOL! I wish I could say that was my problem with Emily and Dusty but mostly my problem is that Emily has to become an idiot to faciliate Dusty's white knight complex. Emily is a LOT of things (a touch crazy lol, manipulative, neurotic) but she would have been able to tell her sister was high, or at the very least, something was really off and wrong with her, as would Paul frankly. But no, only DUSTY could see it. Ya know, b/c of her handbag.

Hate.

So yeah, bring on Dusty saving Ali I say, as long as they leave Emily out of it!

• Members

Hmmm I hadn't noticed her channeling KMH's style but I do really like Marnie in the role. I'm kind of liking Dusty/Ali. Hey I'll take sleep sex any day over kitchen counter sex :P It was definitely sexier.

The rest of the show was pretty boring to me. Craig is a fool that he can't see that Meg is up to something. I have no interest in anyone in this story now that Lucinda is basically removed from it. Jade just gets on my nerves which is too bad since I like Elena.

I'm ready for Carly to be back on tomorrow and WB Aaron!

Archived