Ron Carlivati interview in SOW- OLTL

• Members

There is an article and interview with Ron Carlivati in the new SOW.

Ron tells SOW that there will be one or two more characters already in the works before he was promoted.

Ron tells SOW that Todd coming back, the revelation about Spencer's murder and how it affects everyone from Marty to getting David out of jail will lead up to the 10,000th episode in August.

Ron says that viewers can expect some new couples because they had so many shakeups and breakups. Ron tells SOW that Viki will have her own story and it will involve a new romance.

SOW's Revolving Door

James DePaiva, Dan Gauthier, John Loprieno, Tonja Walker, and Nathan Fillion will be back for the show 10,000th episode airing in mid-August.

Public Opinion

A viewer writes a letter saying that she has been revolted by Jessica's actions in the last few months ssaying that she couldn't care less if she lives or dies.

SOW Mail Call

Marty may be in therapy, but viewers sre the ones who need it to get through her scenes.

SOW's Viewer' Voice

Do you prefer John with Natalie or Marty ?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christina Chambers is doing a fine job as Marty IMHO. She's good. A lot of Susan Haskell's fans are being very rough on her because it's not Susan as Marty. I am a big Marty fan. It was hard at first adjusting to Christina as Marty, but I've grown to like her. I do like Marty with John McBain. I think Michael Easton(McBain) & Christina Chambers have good chemistry. I think they're better together than John & Evangeline or John & Natalie. Chambers is more Easton's age, so that is one plus for the couple imho. Easton also has good chemistry with Brandon Buddy(Cole). That said, as much as I like Christina as Marty, I would be happy if Susan Haskell returned. I kinda hope ONE LIFE brings Susan Haskell back. I think more people would warm up to Marty if the original were back.

I sure hope ONE LIFE signs Dan Gauthier(Kevin) and James DePaiva(Max) to long term contracts. Farah Fath's character should be Leslie Holden, so she'll be tied to a longtime fave, giving her some roots. I also wish ONE LIFE would get Heather Tom back as Kelly, or get a great re-cast (1 possible good re-cast would be Christie Clark, who played Carrie on DAYS).

• Members

I've only seen a few episodes with Susan Haskell, it has nothing to do with her. Christina Chambers just sucks as an actress, IMO. She was laughable on ATWT and she's even worse here.

Kassie DePaiva, Renee Goldsberry, Bree Williamson, Erika Slezak, Robin Strasser, etc. put her to shame on a daily basis. She will never be nominated for an Emmy ala Haskell or those others. To think they went from offering Sarah Brown the role to casting her is laughable.

• Members

This interview seems pretty crappy IMO. Carlivati sounds like another "yes sir" man/HW. Good HW can come in and take charge of things and change what needs to be changed. He kept saying "couples are there/triangles are there/ because they aere already in play" or whatever seems to me like may be following along with what the upper wants.

• Members

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 14 2007, 10:05 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I've only seen a few episodes with Susan Haskell, it has nothing to do with her. Christina Chambers just sucks as an actress, IMO. She was laughable on ATWT and she's even worse here.

Kassie DePaiva, Renee Goldsberry, Bree Williamson, Erika Slezak, Robin Strasser, etc. put her to shame on a daily basis. She will never be nominated for an Emmy ala Haskell or those others. To think they went from offering Sarah Brown the role to casting her is laughable.

I watched all of Susan Haskell's tenure as Marty, as well as all of Christina Chambers scenes as Marty. Although Susan's the better actress, Christina is far from laughable or a sucky actress as Marty. She's doing a very good job. I did see Christina as Molly on ATWT, and she was horribly miscast and her acting on ATWT wasn't very good true. I didn't like it when she was cast as Marty based on her acting on ATWT, but I've gotten over being kinda pissed that Susan Haskell wasn't coming back and got over her on ATWT, since she's doing good as Marty. Sarah Brown would've been very good in the role I agree, however.

• Members

This DAYS fan wishes you OLTL fans well. I hope the new writer works, and I'm so sorry you guys got stuck with Dena Higley for so long. At least she was kicked out of DAYS before she did too much more damage (of course, look who replaced her).

Erika Slezak says RC was her pick, so maybe that's a good thing.

Oh, yeah, and I'm sorry you're going to have to live through Farah Fath's whining on your screen. Have your FF button ready.

Archived