Days: Wednesday, June 13

• Members

Your NOT the only one!

I don't like the way Stephanie is currently being written, which in turn makes me dislike the actress a bit; and her being paired with Blondo makes me dislike both of the characters with a passion.....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What does Paris have to do with Days? And no the same could not be said. But I'm not going to get into it here since this is the Days thread after all. And I've already given plenty of concrete and solid reasons as to why I don't want her to go to jail.

As for Stephanie the actress is pretty good IMO. She played her scenes today really well. And I liked how she and Steve worked off each other.

• Members

Well the key phrase to me is "human being." The fact that she was a prostitute doesn't mean she no longer counts or that Nick shouldn't be upset over his part in her death.

• Members

But just because you're a human being doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want and cross extreme boundaries. I think what Willow did was completely ridiculous and I don't feel bad that she's dead. And I think its unrealistic for Nick to be greiving over here. Which is why I enjoyed Chelsae's reaction to her death.

Paris to me on the other hand is a human being whos made some of the same idiotic mistakes that other young teens and young adults like myself do each and everyday. Not saying that makes it right. I'm just saying that Willow was on a whole nother level of depravity and sickness. So the comparision is completely wrong and unequal to me.

Thats all I'm gonna say on the subject. And for the record I'm not the one who brought up Paris Hilton or her troubles into this thread. Like I stated earlier I've said all I have to say in the other part of the forum and since I'm not obsessed with celebs or cheering everytime they get into trouble I don't feel the need to talk about it anymore.

I think we all hate Jeremy because of his character. Hes acting like a jerk and thats what hes supposed to be (at least thats how the writers want it to be). So I don't think the actor is horrible. Its just that like Chelsae he's an unpopular character because of his attitude and overall actions so far on the show.

• Members

Exactly!

And he was there. She died fighting him. Of course he's not going to forget about it, even though he wasn't responsible.

There's going to be the "what if" going through your head over and over again.

• Members

<<<Can we end the nightmare that is called Stephanie? God I hate that chick....

"I'm having sex and plenty of it..." >>>>

I can't stand this version of Stephanie. What a bratty little girl trampy slut monster...... (not just what she's saying but that Valley Girl way of saying it.)

I hope they correct this mistake soon. The writing of this character is more off than some other things that need fixing.

I loved the actress playing Stephanie earlier. I don't believe they went in this direction.

Love seeing Marie and the various other flashbacks.

• Members

I'm watching now..This is the first time i've enjoyed Steve in months...Its so refreshing seeing him being himself again..I loved the confrontation between Jeremy and Steve..both of them had some great one-liners....

Belle, Phillip, Shawn was just filler...but the kid's pagent thing wasn't as bad on screen as it sounded on paper..i actually liked it...

Chelsea, Nick, and Jett--could be an interesting triangle...Just keep Jeremy away from chelsea romantically...

Bo, Hope, Doug, Julie--wonderful scenes...longtime fans should love them..and i haven't seen flashbacks that old in ages...Nice seeing characters i'd heard about, but never seen...Well i might have seen Marie at Tom Horton's funeral...don't really remember..

• Members

Loved the flashbacks.... HATED with the heat of a thousand suns the fuzziness effects they put on the flashbacks. I couldn't SEE the damn people. These aren't from a few weeks or years ago--they are from decades ago! Why blur them? I want to see them on my screen for the first time.

It makes no sense.

None!!

If they could please, please with many, many cherries on top EXPLAIN why this is necessary in a coherent way I'd let it go.

Bwaahhhhhrrrgh!!!!

*twitch*

Gahhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhh!!!

• Members

Double Word. This drove me crazy last year with all of the Steve and Kayla flashbacks, also. Why so extreme? Seriously, I have thought about writing in about this because it seems so senseless. I had never seen some of the recent flashback scenes and I can't say like I really got to *see* those scenes through the flashbacks.

Another gripe along that line, some of the camera angling is horrible. It immediately comes to mind with some kissing scenes where they just show a couples' back. :wacko: But I have noticed in so many other scenes. We need to see the person's face to engage in the emotion the actor is trying to convey.

• Members

I absolutely loved the scenes at Doug's Place. It was great seeing the flashbacks and hearing Robert mentioned. He was a huge part of Doug's Place for many years. When Julie suggested that Doug buy the place again, I just about jumped off the couch with joy. I really, really want that to happen! Bo and Hope were so cute and funny and romantic today. LOL at Julie's "Shouldn't we call the police?" and Bo saying "I am the police!"

I despise Jeremy, but today I saw a glimmer of hope with Stephanie's character. The facade cracked just a tiny little bit....then she closed up again. Jett seems okay, but I'm tired of these superficial comments about Nick--"you're so out of his league". Stephanie, Jeremy and Jett have all made comments like that now, and I hate it.

I have no problem with Nick being upset about Willow because he was there when she died. For him to be guilty and traumatized is normal IMO. I did have a problem with Shawn yesterday because he was making Willow sound like a much better person than she was, but Nick's reaction just says he's a compassionate human being. She was a manipulative, psychopathic liar, but she was a person and she was carrying an innocent baby. I'm confused by Chelsea bringing up the Nick/Billie sex again, as this seemed to have been resolved, but that's kind of been a pattern lately. There's been a lot of inconsistencies in the characterizations.

I'm tired of Shawn/Belle/Philip and used their scenes to unload the dishwasher.

Great cliffhanger; looking forward to tomorrow.

Archived