AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nobody watching? Anyways. Ryan is such an idiot. The way he snarked at Kendall when they all went into the break room. God what a jerk. Kendall is the only one acting rational and realistic in all of this. Ryan gets threatened by losing custody, so what does he do? Offer Greenlee a part in Spike's life?

Greenlee left, she has no rights and deserves nothing.

• Members

Haven't left yet - so caught the first 15 min....

I just don't understand this whole Fusion music/Babe thing. They are using Zoe's music - and it makes no sense to me for Zoe to let his reps drop Fusion when Kendall is still there. Zoe wouldn't let Fusion and Kendall suffer after working there and obviously bc of Bianca. Doesn't make sense to me unless there is something in here I'm missing....

I can't believe Ryan just told Kendall to either negotiate or leave...what a jerk. Kendall is so right though - Greenlee left Spike for 1.5 years...she can't believe she's the only one who still loves him - who cares if she initially wanted him - she left.

• Members

I personally side with Ryan in this whole thing right now. The way I see it, he's just trying to take the lesser of two evils. It'd be much better just to tell notGreenlee that she can see Spike than it would be to let her dumb ass go on ahead with her "lawsuit." Kendall and Ryan don't have to actually let notGreens do anything. They can just tell her that they will. That'd keep her in line for a while at least.

Loving Jack and Erica today, especially them dealing with Sean's troubles. The family dynamic between the whole lot of them is just great, I think. It actually makes me miss Reggie because Sean really needs a friend. Reggie's only about two or so years older than him, so they could be real close. They need to bring back Danielle too, damn it, because I'm missing her like hell.

• Members

You've got to be friggin kidding me! Please tell me that Kendall said a firm Hell to the NO about negotiating with her child's life.

Ryan is such a !@#$%^&*]. I'd rather battle to the death than to allow an unstable bitch like Greenlee anywhere near my child. This is why Zach is more of a real man than he will ever will be. He doesn't throw Kendall under the bus at the first hint of trouble.

• Members

Ryan. Must. Die.

Greenlee welcomed Kendall in to their family now Kendall has to let Greenlee be Spike's mommy number 2? Greenlee (and Ryan) welcomed Kendall into their family? As I remember it Ryan and Greenlee rubbed their "love," and great superiority in her face until she walked into the ocean and almost killed herself. On that very evening, Greenlee knew she wasn't all there and kept on pushing (and Ryan wasn't much better). Then the Lavery family, including Greenlee, pretty much were having a witch-hunt on her for Jonathan's drugging of Greenlee and K/G eventually realized it was Jonathan and formed a tenuous bond to deal with that. Kenlee really got close again when Ryan died, but I guess that was Rylee LETTING Kendall be a part of the family. So generous. *head explodes*

Greenlee deserves to be Spike's second mother because Spike was Greenlee's gift to them? Greenlee walked away from that child for 1 1/2 years and she did her best to completely stress Kendall out before and after she left, in my opinion she was trying to commit a homicide on that baby - conciously or subconciously. Not much unlike what she's doing with Kendall's new baby.

The thing is Ryan's not even kidding, he's totally buying the s**t that's coming out his mouth. Let Greenlee be an aunt, family member - what the f**k with this 'nother mother s**t? Annie is Spike's step-mom. This is like Kendall telling Ryan to let JR or Aidan or Del be another daddy to Spike. Kendall should have slapped the stupid b***h (and by b***h, I mean Ryan).

Annie deserves better. I hope they let her dump his a** cold, but it's not like he loves anybody more than his own ego so it wouldn't hurt him all that bad.

And that preview with Kendall and Greenlee "bonding." Ugh, just wrong.

I only watched 3-4 scenes, I'm going to watch the entire tape later to see the stuff that might not make my head explode.

• Members

You took the words right out of my mouth. Ryan is a stupid ass. I wouldn't trust Greenlee alone with Spike for two minutes because she would probably up and leave.

Did Ryan ever think that he could use that in court? That she is a flight risk who has the means and the money to disappear with Spike. I want to slap Ryan, I really do. Go Kendall!

• Members

Greenlee and Kendall are better when they aren't friends. I LOVE that they fight. They are two strong women who always think that they are right. They may be wrong, but they believe that they are right. They are much more fun to watch when they are adversarial. I loved it when they fought all the time. I hated it when it was like, let's all be friends and sing kumbaya together.

Greenlee has been gone. Life moved on without her. She needs to get that through her head

• Members

WORD to what Angela said!

The only part of the episode I enjoyed was Jack/Erica/Sean. I love how she becomes maternal toward Sean and I really love when Jack & Erica get to banter. I also agree with AllMyShadows that they should bring back Reggie.

Archived