AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Legend of Ryan Lavery

The biggest hero of all time has been graced by the presence of Ryan's Valley as the name is changed at the time of the apocalypse and when elephants begin to be skinny and can hump the living daylights out of zebras who lose their stripes...the day of the legend of Ryan Lavery has just arrived! Yep this is no ordinary legend but one who is pathetic, loserish, stupid, and again just an all around loser and not one you want to take home to your one breasted mother and p e n i s less father. Those little mutations on their body have come at the result of the superhuman powers that are displayed by the legend of Ryan Lavery and unfortunately it does not look like they can recover but what they can do is suggest that the legend Ryan Lavery sue his brains for non support in a court of law and perhaps win. He is also one who likes to hang out at the barn and have hay sticking up his a$$ so far that it releases some fluid from his brains out of his mouth and then can puncture his heart and he goes bye bye and rids the world of yet another big dumb arse who has no redeeming qualities to him. This is one legend to stay far far away from but if you do find him, please turn him into the police since he needs to be arrested for being dumber than Paris Hilton and George Bush combined since that is a true crime against society. Please call 1-800-RAT-FACE to get your reward for turning him in and be a known hero to everyone around but do not con anyone out of money like the legendary Ryan

639xvsl.gif

• Members

I wonder what R_Sinclair thought of Joanna Cohen today :huh:

Jack/Erica :wub: I loved how Erica was pretending to act like Barbara in that press conference, and then Jack said he remembers why he loves her so much - and they kiss at the end.

I'm happy that Lily helped Sean figure out that Ava planted the drugs on him...they didn't drag that out too long, which is good. The first part of Lily/Ava was horrible though, waaaay too much time spent on remembering the past with Jonathan. I understand that Ava has to know this, but couldn't it have been done offscreen? haha Speaking of Ava/Jonathan - I really hate that they are using Jonathan as the character who is going to help turn Ava into a good girl. Blah.

As for Ryan - I understand he is trying to take the lesser of both evils - but I hate the way he treats Kendall and demands that she negotiates Spike with Greenlee. Kendall can do whatever the hell she wants and doesn't need Ryan acting like her father and telling her what choices she has to make. Greenlee left - she should no longer have any rights to Spike. To me, it seems like she just wants Spike out of spite - only to hurt Ryan and Kendall for what they did to her.

I must say though - I really enjoy Greenlee and her snarkiness at Fusion. Her verbal fighting with Annie today was priceless. I also love how Annie doesn't let Greenlee get to her, and makes smart, logical comebacks - when Greenlee only brings back bully, bitchy comebacks. Almost reminds me of Erica/Brooke fighting.

Archived