ATWT: Friday June 8th discussion

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan/Emily were outstanding! Both of them get wasted too much. I loved Lily/Carly too and really hope they make this a serious story. It has lots of potential. It breaks my heart to see Jack like this. I normally love him but yuck I can't stand him these days :angry:

I wonder too if they edited out the smack or if that will come yet?

• Members

Great directing by Grant Aleksander. The show was good but way too much Katie and Jack. They will bring low numbers to the show once again. Their lovefest is gross! I would rather see Jack dealing with Parker like the ending of the show. Marie Masters gets 5 stars for her great work. But where was that slap?

• Members

The Em/Susan stuff was pretty good. Poor Dusty, now that he's involved with those dysfunctional maniacs, he doesn't stand a chance.

Ugh...every time I think I'm over being dizzzzgusted and insensitive to the further pimping of Kack, TAIC throw me a shiv to the gut with more Simon azzkizzing. *rolleyes* Carly can hardly stand the days without him? GMAFB...

*snort*....everytime Katie gets that superior smile, and declares herself "untouchable" to Bradski, I know she's digging herself in deeper and deeper. She wants him. And Brad getting Jack to talk about Carly was getting to her. LOL...GO BRAD!!

Loved the Lily/Carly stuff. And I'm so glad Holden isn't being his usual "stick in the mud" self and harping on why Carly doesn't deserve to be given a chance.

Boy, the Jack Snyder household is primed for an explosion, isn't it? Jack and Parker at each other's throats (somewhat inexplicably...) and silent little JJ finally voicing his displeasure about Parker sucking up all the attention for months. THIS is what the story should have been all along....not worrying about whether or not Daddy could screw an over the hill cheerleader.

Am I wrong...or did we only have Gwen and Cleo ONCE this week?

• Members

Aack! I wanted to scream over the shameless Simon pimping again! It's bad enough he destroys characters when he is on the show but now he has to do it off the show too??? :angry:

I do have to laugh everytime Katie gets so confident and high and mighty. That just means her fall is going to be all that much harder!

• Members

WORD!!! F*ck Paul Leyden!! SAVE CARLY, Save the WORLD!!!

It's the only thing that keeps me hanging on to this story...the thought of Katie finally being outted for the slut she is.... :lol:

• Members

WTF is up with the Simon fluffing? It annoys me as much as Dusty the good and righteous hero fluffing and the morally superior Meg fluffing.

That said, I really do like Carly and Lily's friendship. Oh, and I want Maura's hair.

Kelley and Marie ROCKED today. I got another Jenny mention (*squee*), and I'm glad that Susan brought up Daniel....I only watched until Dusty showed up thought b/c....yeah.

Archived