ATWT: Friday June 8th discussion

• Members

LOL...we're supposed to forget about little "things" like that. I guess we're also supposed to forget that Katie got drunk and "slept" with Brad, and that was Brad's fault too. Jack sure didn't chew Katie out for that little "breach of etiquette". Or whatever he slammed Carly for. I know people just think Jack yells to yell, but I've always thought he yells because he cares. If he doesn't yell at you...he doesn't really care.

When, oh when, will the long national nightmare that is Kack, be OVER with? I'm still thinking Katie cheats on Jack. That relationship just feeds on their insecurities.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe I'm delusional but I too have always thought that Jack yells because he cares. I really think he tolerates Katie doing things that he wouldn't tolerate in Carly because he loves Carly and Katie just isn't that important to him, no matter what he says. At least I feel better thinking that. :lol:

I'm still going with Katie cheating on Jack too. She'll probably be upset about something awful Carly did that made her look bad :rolleyes: and drink and Brad will be more than happy to cheer her up by having sex with her :D Of course it will be all Brad's fault.

Archived