ATWT: The KGB

Shawn

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GOD, can Katie just die already? I'm sick of her whining ass!!! Y'know what she really wanted to say the other day...."JJJaaaccckkk..why are you having dinner with Carly and the kids?? Next time, I'm not letting you out of my sight. Can we have sex in front of Carly, so she'll know that you're mine? And Brad too? Just for kicks?" :(

• Members

How do we want Katie to get it? I think Carly should kidnap her, put a dog collar on her, lock her in a cage, feed her Iams, and call her "Spots." That would be succcch a good storyline.

Carly: "You can't have your Iams until you bark for mommy Spots."

Katie: "You can't keep this up forever Carly. Jack is gonna find me here."

Carly: "Jack ain't looking, Spots. He found a hive with sweeter honey. Not cheap like yours, but better overall. Now bark or no dinner for Spotsy-Watsy."

Katie: "Forget it! I won't lower myself to your level."

Carly: "I give up. What a disobedient pet. I'm gonna have to call Cesar Millan."

LOL! Imagine that for 3 months. It'd be soooo fun. (this is why i'm not a soap writer.)

• Members

I'd settle for Jack just hitting his head on one of those low ceilings at Fluffy's dream house, waking up, and forgetting the past three months of screwing Katie.

I really don't want Carly to stoop to Katie's level. I can't wait until Katie is crying in her cornflakes and whining how Carly stole another man from her. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived