AMC: Friday

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't take much more of this roadside crew acting as though Adam is the bane of the world. He was the injired party and for the likes of Tad/JR to take their righteous cheap shots is so disingenuous. Hypocrites.

I'm not buying Derek's sudden jungle fever for Krystal. I'm not a racist, prejudice orcolor blind but rather scratching my head as to why an accomplished man such as Derek would want to raise another one of "Tad Martin's bastards". Krystal is a criminal. All the liquor in the world isn't going to change that. He could pick up much better at a brothel.

Greenlee has a heart after all. 99% of me hopes it's breaking because she has intentionally hurt all those aorund her.

Ava is such a slut. Poor Colby. What is she waiting for? Smack that bitch, but telling her off is good enough.

• Members

I F_cking love Adam! David Canary has the best delivery of one liners. He just played it so cool with Amanda.

Amanda's outrage I can understand but I don't understand why JR is marinating in his bitterness.

• Members

Amelia(I am convinced Zen's baby is a girl) kicked!!! Zen fangurl in me squeed! LOL. Thank goodness Kendall called Zach over, if Greenlee or Ryan would have felt Amelia kicking before Zach.....that would not have been cool.

Ava needs to leave Sean alone. Beat her arse Colby!

• Members

I felt so bad for Colby today. She had really fallen for Shawn and she just found out he is a dog.

Greenlee ALMOST had me feeling sorry for her, especially when she was looking around to all the other "families" in the room. I still hate Kendall crying with that bitch though.

WTF is Ava doing with Adam? Lord, these two could cause MAJOR hell for Shawn and Colby. :lol:

• Members

The new "writers" are in body only because they are the host to McTrash's spirit, and this is certainly her spirit putting out this trash...

How dare Derek even for one second find that hobilly baby stealing cheating whore attractive enough to kiss her. She is a damn criminal for christ sake. Why must every man on this show have a piece of Carey snatch to get any airtime? It's disgusting! He should be demoted because the very next time one of the Carey pigs commits a crime, and there will be a next time, Derek will not be objective. Not that he was anyway.

As for Colby, I hope Sean screwing that other whore hurts like hell! Perhaps she should just get over it. Isn't that what everyone expected Adam to do? Even Colby who now goes by the name "Carey" wanted Adam to "get over it"... I hope Sean kicks her teeth out!

Why is Adam Jr. still in Adam's house screwing dumb ass Amanda? Makes no sense!

Adam still the bad guy? BULLSH!T!

All the nonwriters are doing is pairing up people. They have yet to tell a damn story! Greens and Josh could not be more obvious if they tried...

The show is for the dogs!

ANDREA

• Members

I'm so over the whole Chandler/Carey mess, I swear. Nobody in that group has the right to be pointing fingers at any of the others. They're ALL a bunch of hypocrites, each and every single one of them. It's no longer fun watching them when none of them are rootable at all.

The only things I liked today was the stuff with Sean, Colby, Ava, and Adam, and the stuff with Ryan, Kendall, and Greenlee. I so loved Ryan, Kendall, and Greenlee's chat because it took me back to 2003, before the triangle turned sour, and when they were all just friends with each other. Made me feel good. Adam and Ava working together to break up Sean and Colby can be something amazing, but we shall see. I felt bad for both Sean and Colby today, I have to say, though. You could tell at some points when Sean and Ava were going at it that he really didn't want to be there with her.

• Members

Pretty good show if only for David Canary and all of Adam's one liners today! The whole exchange with Amanda regarding Janet was priceless. Adam and Ava working together could be so much fun!

How fun was it to see Opal and Julia sharing a scene? I was just like wow.....

I really felt bad for Colby. I can't believe 9 months ago I wanted the girl dead but the writing for Colby has been so good! I root for her now and I loved it when she called Ava a slut. Colby rocks! And Ambyr is just fantastic in the role.

BTW, did anyone notice the shaky cams were back today for the Sean/Colby/Ava scenes.....? They weren't used during any other part of the show.

Greenlee, I actually felt sorry for her for like two seconds when she saw everyone so happy with children and then burst out crying. And the Kenlee scene, even though it wasn't Budig, brought back great memories and Lish just rocked! But then the bitch announces her big plan and all my sympathy just washed away. Greenlee is just so out of line it isn't funny. I mean I have always enjoyed Greenlee and this is vintage Greenlee stuff but I guess its just because I am so invested in Zendall and their happiness I really am protective of them. Greenlee, buzz off.

Annie can buzz off too because by the sounds of it she takes the witch's side.

• Members

Once again, I enjoyed the variety of characters.

Adam rocked the bar scenes with his putdowns of the Martin men and Carey whores. Ava/Adam plotting against Sean/Colby reminds me of this show's early 1980s glory days when Liza teamed up with Greg Nelson's mom to keep him and Jenny apart.

I felt really bad for Colby. Too bad she didn't haul off and slug Ava!

I briefly felt sorry for Greenlee, but then she proved to be a total bitch by rejecting Kendall's sincere effort to regain their friendship. I hope Kendall gives up on her as a lost cause.

• Members

Waterworld Ryan

Well well well all of the little Three Musketeers and their friends were trapped in the house due to the pouring rain and St. Ryan goes out to check to see if the car can be driven. But unfortunately it cannot and thank the lord because with Ryan driving behind the wheel of a car, it would be all up on sidewalks and it would go backwards when driving down a hill and not only would he be driving on things he should not be driving upon but he would think that the reverse gear is the one that the car is usually in most of the time (ahem park is the answer!). I just wonder how long all of these little creatues will be water bogged down and have to listen to Ryan's lame knock knock jokes like "Knock Knock" "Who's there?" "Master" "Master who?" "Bate" sheesh what a real genius we got here folks! NOT!!! Oh but can't Ryan do something about the rain? I mean with water coming on down to trap them into the home, you would think he would use his superhero powers to stop the water from drenching them and soaking them up faster than Rosie O'Donnell soaks up Donald Trump's privates! Yoo hoo wee wee can be used a lot in their little sexcapade. But nothing ever changes with Ryan as he is still dumber than a bucket of rocks and he actually thinks rocks are dumb when in reality it is just an expression...he probably thinks "Smart as a doornail" is a common proverb. MORON!

Sean and who?

Alright so we got Ava who is the schemer and Colby who has been pretty much a good girl on the show so which one do you prefer Sean to be with and why? I like him and Colby together and find they have chemistry and are just overall a cute couple. Ava is good with Jonathan

Archived