ATWT: SOD Summer Previews

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^but Rosanna should start airing by August. Which used to be part of summer. Now that SOD does "spoiler" articles every other month, "summer spoilers" is a misnomer. They should call them "Jun-ly" spoilers. :)

• Members

Why the F------------uck is that piece of shít known as Cleo still around?!?!?! Good Lord!!!! I DO NOT Landon's mornic roleplay of the character funny, amusing or entertaining and I DON'T CARE if the producers are telling her to play it this way. Her acting has gone from OK/Passable to PSNS level.

The rest sounds boring. I have no interest in the present or upcoming stories.

• Members

Yeah, no kidding! I've just put up a bunch of clips when Jesse Soffer first starting playing Will up on YouTube and it's soo disappointing how much TPTB have waste his talents as well as doing next to squat with this potentially great character.

Will & Babs at the mental institution

The infamous "Will greets Lily with a knife" scenes

Will defends Luke

• Members

Big events for MyPaul and MyEmily? :sniff: - too bad they aren't in the same story.

However, since it seems BOTH events will FREE them from Meg and Dusty (at least for the time being, and hopefully forever lol).....EEEEEE!!!

And yeah, no mention of Rosanna...I think these are basically June spoilers...b/c there's also no real mention of how Kelley leaves either, which should happen late June/early July, as does the event for Paul for Roger's break.

• Members

SOD did a top 5 with Y&R, GH, Days, OLTL and B&B. AMC, ATWT and GL got smaller blurbs about summer. I didn't see anything for Passions. Seems like they went out of their way to edit it down.

If I was ATWT I would be promoting Luke/Noah, at least it's something different that no other soap is doing, a young gay love story.

Archived