DAYS: Recast Sami!

• Members

ITA. Christie Clark returns as Sami lol.

I wouldn't want Melissa Joan Hart. What a bitch she is in real life. I met her once in Kamloops when she came for Much Music's Snow Job. She was so darn rude that everyone started throwing snowballs at her.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have seen Ali and Christie in person and I think Christie is the better looking of the two. IMHO Ali is very average looking in person. I am not saying by any means that Ali is ugly because she is far from that. I will say though Ali is looking dam.n good these days.

I don't want Sami to ever be recasted, Ali is Sami.

• Members

I don't think we have to worry about Ali Sweeney leaving DAYS as Sami. If she did, Alicia Silverstone would be a good choice. Gina Tognoni would be good too IMHO.

I do think Ali and Christie Clark are both pretty, but I think Ali's the prettier of the two of them.

Elisabeth Hasselback deserves to be treated iike an ugly, stray, diseased dog. She's a dumb bitchy neo-con hypocritiical fool.

Working at a convience store? :D Actually the last I heard (someone stated it on SON) that she was working as a bartender, lol. :D

• Members

I don't think we have to worry about Ali Sweeney leaving DAYS as Sami. If she did, Alicia Silverstone would be a good choice. Gina Tognoni would be good too IMHO.

I do think Ali and Christie Clark are both pretty, but I think Ali's the prettier of the two of them.

Elisabeth Hasselback deserves to be treated iike an ugly, stray, diseased dog. She's a dumb bitchy neo-con hypocritiical fool.

Working at a convience store? :D Actually the last I heard (someone stated it on SON) that she was working as a bartender, lol. :D

• Members

Am I the only one who finds this conversation and placement of labels extremely off-putting? :lol: Again, I'd hate to be Ali if, way back when, she knew that was the prerequisite for nabbing the role. "Congratulations! You're uglier than Christie! Now go act your ass off, you ugly duckling, you!"

• Members

I'm annoyed by something.

Why can't people just take a what-if and run with it? We know Ali's not replaceable. Nothing wrong with playign the what-if game.

I have no possibilities, really. But Kenny's absolutely right. You can't have just any blonde play her. She can't be...typical. She can certainly be hot, as Ali is, but there's a certain quality about her that's unique. That is why recasting her would be difficult. That's the thing that makes soaps different from theatre, where roles are cast all of the time. Generally, when you find the right actor, they bring something truly unique that makes them irreplaceable, whether they've been on the show for a week or 40 years.

Archived