DAYS: Recast Sami!

• Members

For me? That's it. And even though she was allegedly kind and courteous (I haven't watched that much of the clip to know), it doesn't change the fact that she plain, flat-out DISMISSED Bitsy in the most important moment of all: the hug. EVERY woman got one but Bitsy.

That's just unforgivable.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think y'all are forgetting that Sami isn't supposed to be some glamazon beauty queen. She's the UGLY DUCKLING sister! The entire reason that she plots and schemes is because she's not gorgeous or well liked enough to have things handed to her on a silver platter like her stunningly beautiful older sister, Carrie.

Sami should look like the girl next door. Not Janelle Pierzina or Britney Spears! LoL

• Members

She was totally nice to her! Maybe she didn't notice Bitchy's arms out for a hug, and the first thing she saw was Sherri or whoever else with their arms out and went to them? In fact, if the media hadn't blown it out of proportion, I wouldn't have even noticed!

Why would she go out of her way to diss Elisabeth ON PURPOSE only to act like a complete sweetheart to her through the entire interview? She answered every one of her questions just like any other interview. If she had really been snubbing Elisabeth, I think she would've just ignored her altogether. No?

• Members

Ugly duckling my hairy white ass. Maybe when they were teens, but Sami definitely surpassed Carrie as years went by. Teen boys everywhere probably **** *** looking at Alison Sweeney LOL

sweeney_alison_i.jpg

Sami most definitely is the "girl next door" type tehee

This Girls Next Door!

360045.jpg

And Carrie stunningly beautiful? I see an inflamed-nostril, squinty-eyed, ragamuffin with a jokers smile, but of course I'm a homo, so what do I know :lol:ChristieClarkP2005.jpg

• Members

I have to agree.

Sami, the ugly duckling? Good Lord! I would hope that WASN'T a prerequisite for Sweeney to nab the role. Imagine how much low self-esteem she'd HAVE to have from that kind of treatment. "Days" could have been responsible for all her shrink bills! That's just unforgivable!

And as for the controversial snub, Kenny, if Lici had turned back and righted her wrong (that is, hug Bitsy as #3 hug and not #1 hug, as it should have been), then perhaps I'd agree.

Also, she was being passive aggressive, which means she didn't need to be bitchy during the interviewing; her message was already DAH-liv-AHD!

Cause that's how she do it!

• Members

Oh, whatever! You picked a fabulous picture of Ali and picked a terrible picture of Christie. Of course it's going to look that way!

Either way, a big buxom blonde isn't right for the role of Sami, LoL. Maybe Nicole or something. Not Sami! You silly goose.

You have a hairy white ass, though? Nice!

• Members

I like the idea of Alicia....even though I'm still upset about her little "ignore" stunt on The View.

I also have always thought that Melissa Joan Hart was simular to Alison Sweeney. I think it might even be the tone of their voices sometimes.

imjh1000332.jpg

melissa-joan-hart-sm.jpg

Archived