Summer Plans?

KMan101

• Members

I have none at the moment, LOL.

Well, kind of.

I'm going to Orlando for a day in June to see Dancing with the Stars Tour (a Mothers day gift for my mom ... and myself ... haha).

I'm going down to Sunrise in July for a day to see American Idol Live.

And in November (not summer, though) I'm going back to Orlando to attend Super Soap Weekend 2007, if it happens. I'm sure it will but I haven't heard much about it ... sigh.

So ... with all that, it's a bit hard to do any real summer vacation, but I might take little trips.

Does anyone else have anything planned?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have licensing tests to take certify me as a financial advisor.

I very possibly may have to have surgery this summer on my nasal passages. I keep getting sinus infections almost every month for the last six months. I have a CAT scan in a week.

I have a vacation in August, for the first time in years I have a vacation. I am either going to New York City or spending the time at my summer cottage. Most weekends will be at my second cottage. We got Soapnet up there this year for the first time ever :)

• Members

Starting in June I go back up to school for 2 summer courses, hopefully the professors will be more laid back with all the warm weather and all.

I haven't decided if I will come back home after class ends the first week of July or just stay up in Knoxville, it all depends on my new roomamtes. I signed a lease with only meeting them for 5 minutes. I will have 2 guys, 1 girl, and a couple living with me so it could be fun or hell on how I mix with them. I will be busy though working full time and going to school, so hopefully I will be able to have some fun.

July 17-24th I am going to Mrtyle Beach, SC with 6 of my best friends. We are all going there because last year my brother met this girl he is still seeing and they want to go back for reliving the moment. Awwwwww, I really do like this girl and they are thinking about marriage. Plus I will be turning 25 down there ont he 19th, so its basically a trip to get trashed every night and not worry about anything else. I have been saving for this trip months ago, I can't wait.

After that trip I will just be awaiting mid August for another semester of college.

• Members

Considering that our school system is different than yours, I won't be done with exams until July 15th.. and then on July 16th I am going back to work.. so while all my friends are out, having beach parties, I will be stuck in my office... :P But hey, I chose to do this, so now I have to live with it...

So no plans for me... :)

• Members

So far only summer plans are attending GH Fan Club Weekend in July - a whole week in LA with friends! Cannot wait!! And then the next big thing planned is in November - going on the soap cruise on Nov 15-19.

Other than that - hopefully I'll be renovating my house.

• Members

pretty much had a 2-week break already after school ended now that's over and it work work work.. ugh.. i'm so tired when I get home

but can't wait till the weekends so I am free to go out to cottages, parks and visits with friends and families and all those family events and weddings to go to.. so happy with that.. but nothing really exciting.

Archived