PSNS: Hard Bangin' in Harmony

• Members

Indeed!!!! The audio was all that was needed to put in our minds what they were doing and how intensely they were doing it, especially on Monday's episode. The hard banging sounds, Chad uttering the word "YEAH" several times in pure ecstasy, while Vincent made noise of his own. Pushing the envelope, BABY!!!! I can't wait to see all the naughty, nasty, and devilish delights that await us on DirecTV.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chad is an f-ing pig.

Congrats PSNS dialogue writers on out-crapping yourselves.

"Are you cheating on me with your wife!?" :lol:

That random, out of place, awkward scene with Vincent and Jarod is proof pudding Vincent is probably the black mailer.

And Chad calling Val while Vinny is in the room and getting voice mail.......

• Members

That awkward scene with Vincent and Jared would certainly seem to imply that JER is trying to say that Vincent is the blackmailer. JER has been predictable in the past but he's also thrown the audience off a few times. I don't quite know what to believe about that scene because it seemed too easy and could be misleading! And that scene was very random and out of place which makes me wonder even more! The same thing goes for the Valerie/Vincent not being in the same place issue. That might be misleading too!

Archived