DAYS: Tuesday, May 15th

• Members

PDVD_006.jpg

Evil Laugh: HA HA HA HA HA! Once again I have succeeded in creating the DAYS thread! HA HA HA HA HA! No one can stop the unholy alliance of MarDevil and Ryan Chandler!!!!!

Seriously though.....

Are ya'll ready for the show?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, Corday? I wouldn't mind keeping Blake's shirt off more often.

It was nice to see a nice realistic (but still out there) situation. From Chelsea talking to Hope, to Nick first hiding Willow from Maggie and then Chelsea. It was great to see he was trying to get rid of her. Willow is certainly something, isn't she? And as frustrated as I got with Nick, it was great to see them not stray from the character they've created, geeky and awkward and honest, someone who would struggle to think straight in such a situation. It was a great nod to the Horton men and their difficulty in dealing with the women in their lives. The show hasn't focused on these two in a while, so I didn't have a problem with today.

I'm even gladder that Hope didn't disappear! I loved that we got to see her in all different roles here, motherly and helpful, worried and concerned, desperate. All of her scenes were great. It was nice to see Adrienne in scenes with someone other than Kayla! Evans reminded me of the broken Adrienne from the past, they way her face was when Hope kept pushing her, and yet it was a very different situation. It was great.

And the Bo/Steve stuff was pretty good. Of course, I'll almost never complain about those two in scenes together. Peter and Stephen work so well together, even when not in direct dialogue. Good way to go into cop mode, Bo, and find out what's really up with Steve and not just outwardly trusting him, given his recent history. This is when the Steve story works, as much as I hate it.

• Members

It was nice to see so much of Hope today! Bo and Steve are always great together, and I was glad that Bo is suspicious of Steve's oh-so-timely arrival on the island. My episode was interrupted a lot today because of weather bulletins, so I missed bits and pieces, but I don't think it was anything important. Today seemed to be setting up for story movement later in the week.

Willow was so annoying that it was funny. Poor Nick just isn't very good at handling women, and she's taking full advantage.

Judi did a great job with Adrienne today. Very few words, but her facial expressions when Hope was questioning her spoke volumes. And Hope really, really, really looked frightened.

Maggie always brightens my day. She's been one of my favorites since she first showed up all those years ago. Poor Mickey has a toothache; that must be why he missed Sami's wedding. ;)

• Members

Normally I love Willow, but today she was grating on my nerves. When someone asks you to leave, LEAVE!!!

Chesea/Nick stuff was good and I really liked the Chelsea/Hope scenes. Just seeing Hope at all was nice.

I really liked the island stuff today without Philip and I didn't even mind Gabby that much since she was taking a backseat role and not being too annoying. The ending kind of shocked me. I almost jumped when I saw Steve back there! lol.

Solid show today. :)

Archived