DAYS: Tuesday, May 15th

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Ryan! You are undefeated... for now :lol:

Another awesome episode!

I loved the Chelsea/Nick interaction! It was so adorable when Nick spoke about his "unmentionables" haha. I wish he would really quit being the nice guy and put his foot down to what Willow is doing. He needs to forceful when he tells her stuff and not let her walk all over him. I really wish I could give Nick a nice slap to knock some sene into him.

How does Steve go from being so mentally impaired to being so normal today? I know he's still under EJ's control, but he actually showed great improvement today in comparison to the last few days he was at the mental hospital.

Did anyone else notice that mid-way through the episode when Shawn was searching the computer with Steve, he easily moved his "broken" arm and set it onto the table? It's a minor detail but I thought it was hilarious given that his arm is bandaged because its suppose to be broken.

• Members

At the hospital he was likely being heavily drugged (once he was too far gone from the electric shock to be in a frame of mind to fake taking the pills).

But he was way too "normal" on the island. This guy isn't Steve. He's all buttoned down and neat (shirt tucked in, belt), he's being polite and rational and speaking in very measured tones. He's not even holding his body like Steve does. Much more stiffly. Steve would have been all up in Bo's face and yelling for him to let him help.

Steve's in there (I even thought I saw him dropping some hints so that he'd get caught) but he'd not in the driver's seat right now.

While I'm discussing today, I gotta say Chelsea and Nick are the most adorable couple going on Days right now. Period. LOVING them.

Loved seeing Hope really in the mix today. Her scenes with Chelsea and with Adrienne were great. I hope they keep her OFF the backburner now.

PR, SN and BB together is an awful lot of pretty for one scene.

• Members

You know what I don't like? Melvin's doe-eyed, dumb f*ck portrayal of Chelsea lately. Chelsea's lived through stuff. She should be deep, dark, edgey, and a little knowledgeable by this point. She's killed a boy. Her parents died. She's had her heart broken over and over. I hate when she reverts the character back to acting like she's a 12 year old. "When do you know it's ok to lose your virginity?? Tee Hee!" Ya blew your uncle five minutes after meeting him ya dumb b!tch!

• Members

i don't understand what everyone saw in Mandy Musgrave...Dont' get me wrong, she's a good actress...But she wasn't on the show very long, and her character didn't do much...I think she was pretty overrated..In my oppinion Rachel Melvin is the one and only Chelsea...I love her...

• Members

I'm willing to suspend disbelief because I LOVE Chelsea like this. Melvin is so much better at playing her this way... Chelsea is rootable, adorable, and I could never have said that a year ago.

• Members

Ahh... the drugged up part makes sense and explains his sudden change in mental ability.

Regarding the discussions about Rachel Melvin... I love her now. I hated her a year ago because she was annoying and childish. Rachel has improved her acting skills, and Chelsea has grown up and is no longer the brat she was.

• Members

Loved the Hope/Chelsea scenes today. Dare I say it but Kristian & Rachel have great mother-daughter chemistry.

How adorable was this...

"I just mean he's so different from any other guy I've dated, and...I kind of really like that. I love that sometimes his pants are a little too short, and no matter how hard he tries to fix it, his hair is always sticking up, and...and I love that he knows corny little bar tricks and can recite the periodic table of elements. And I like that when he hugs me, I just -- I feel really safe." :wub:

Chick are one of few couples that can make me laugh in a good way. Great scenes.

Suzanne!!! :wub:

• Members

Today was pretty good.

I liked Musgrave but we didn't see her enough to truly examine her range and talent. Melvin we have and she has grown into a fantastic young actress. Her maturation and improvement has been a joy to watch. I loved her scenes today with Nick. I hope they never lose the nerd angle in regards to Nick. CHICK are the best young couple on daytime right now IMO and they have so much potential. Willow was the weak link today but it was a joy to see Maggie.

Great to see Hope involved more. Loved her talk with Chelsea (perfect facial expressions and reactiosn from KA during the talk and when Chelsea just left :lol:) and her scenes with Adrienne were wonderful. I love Judi and I love her back as Adrienne. I would like to see her mention Justin and where she been and so on but I am enjoying her and hope to see her around. It's great seeing her interact outside of Steve/Kayla.

The Steve story and island's story merging together has really amped things up. Something was really off today about Steve. The way he was dressed, standing, etc. It wasn't Steve. Clearly he still isn't right and kudos to SN for his portrayal and presentation. Loved his scenes with Bo and Shawn. I also will miss Gabby. I like Bisco and it makes a difference seeing her interacting with others.

The stories are moving and you can feel the intensity and suspense in scenes now. The energy is back. Days just needs to keep this up because this has been a really good sweeps thus far.

Archived