DAYS: OH HELL NO!

• Members

Abe and Lexie currently occupy that space.

I'm telling you, John and Marlena will probably be seen coming and going from a room at the Salem Inn once a month. To differentiate their room from Steve and Kayla's, they'll throw a different blanket on the bed depending upon whose room it's supposed to be.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, they can't stay in Roman and Marlena's old home (Abe and Celeste live there now). It's not the same house, but it really is.

And they can't stay in Jack and Jennifer's old home (Bo and Hope live there now). It's not the same house, but it really is.

And they can't live in Steve and Kayla's old home (Maggie and Nick live there now). It is the same house, but it's really not.

And they can't live with Grandpa Shawn and Caroline. Their living-room set was discarded years ago (the one during Caroline's wake was a different one).

And they can't live with Doug and Julie, because Doug and Julie are actually living on the streets and just haven't told anyone.

I guess they can shack up with Alice. There are lots of vacant rooms since the Horton Center closed down (whenever that happened).

• Members

You know, I was actually surprised that Marlena continued to live in the penthouse after the possession. I mean, after it was all over, she just crawled into the same bed and slept under the same sheets! That didn't seem realistic to me at all.

• Members

I agree, I wouldn't have lived there after that!!

With Alice near death, I'd like to see John and Marlena move into the Horton house. Maybe that's what Sheffer is going to do to prepare for Alice's eventual demise. It will solidify Dee's role as the show's matriarch.

• Members

Didn't Craig and Nancy once live there, as well? I know that Mickey and Maggie's house was once the Blake House, which was also at one time Craig and Nancy's house. I haven't paid attention, but if Maggie's still supposedly living in the same place... damn! That's alot of owners, LoL

All I've got to say is that John and Marlena's new home better be the sh!t! LoL

• Members

I wouldn't like that. The natural choice is Maggie. Marlena and John living there would seem unnatural... especially considering that John is supposed to be a millionaire.

• Members

Doesn't matter. If Deidre's the face of Days, she should have a killer house. The Horton home, as nice and filled with memories as it is, doesn't exactly scream "star."

Maggie (and Mickey) should occupy the Horton house. It's a home for old folks, LoL. Besides, they're Hortons. Why would Alice leave it to J&M? John and Marlena would just look strange walking around that place! I don't wanna think about J&M as old folks. They need a gorgeous, modern home. Not some country-cottage-esque place. If anything, let Mickey/Maggie move into the Horton home while John and Marlena move into Mickey and Maggie's old place (former Blake house).

• Members

Yup. People say that Steve and Kayla don't have a home and yet they've got plenty of story. To that, I reply... Steve and Kayla never had a home (since their returns). John and Marlena DID. To go from having a home to not having one sends a very strong message.

• Members

Corday can keep insisting that there is no budget cuts,but there obiously is.I mean,sell the set to aa stupid reality show,that will only add yet another newby to the show? and dont get me started on the stupid green wedding stuff.

anyway,I'm not a J/M fan but I can understand their anger.first,this move is not in character.2nd,the reunion? doesnt sounds that special.especially after they have been in the backburner for 5 months.

It will be really interesting to see the Days version of the summer.those plans to save days can either work or not,the problem is corday has no clue what the audience really wants.I mean all the returns can work short term,but without a plan and good story to back it out it will fail again.

but on the positive..umm yea.

Archived