THE I-don't-think-Tom-Fisher's-all-that-bad-and-he's-sorta-hot APPRECIATION THREAD

Erica

• Members

I guess I haven't shown any Roscoe Born love. I might not cared for the character of Tom (only because he has been part of the reason for the over-use of the Fisher/Baldwin clan), but Born has been great in the role, particularly as of late.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw that she was holding the gun, but for some reason I don't think she killed him. I don't think her motives are very strong. Yes, she could kill him to protect her father but he was never a real threat to HER. I think she's going to take the wrap for somebody. Maybe she showed up, saw her dad shoot Tom and drop the gun, and then picked it up? I dunno. I think she's always been sort of sympathetic towards Tom so I can't see her being the killer.

Glad to know Tomcat's not dead yet.

Roscoe has been so great. I'm going to miss him!

• Members

LONG LIVE TOM FISHER

Everyone knows how I feel about him and Roscoe Born if you read my Y&R related threads and how disappointed and angry I am over his storyline and impending departure all in the name if Sheila Carter.....

Roscoe Born is amazing as a bad guy, just wish some soap would actually make his characters viable long term because Tom Fisher so could have if he didn't get reeled into the Sheila storyline :( I am sure gonna miss Terrible Tom and only hope Rosoce pops up on another soap in the near future.

• Members

A disgustingly wasted opprotunity for one of the best actors on television, period. Jack Smith has once again proven that given the chance, he will give up on a great actor and character to show me the exciting adventures of JT and Mac. Born took a thoroughly degenerate character and made him someone you can really root for. I really want him to get out of this mess after he saved Lauren's life, and start attoning for the horrible things he has done in the past. Not make him a hero, but have him finally get the point that his behavior has done alot of damge to those around him.

But noooooooooo. Jack-Ass Smith has decided that he has screwed up this character and SL so bad, he just wants it to end. And that's a damn shame, because if Roscoe does not receive a Emmy nom for his role, I will personally blame JS for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived